::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

YOTR's
10x7tr8.png

Raptors

302tg0x.png

Olympics

9biw54.png

I was little disapointed with the color options. I wish they would bring back speckled heels like the zkv nike id
NIKEiD.png

I think people need to chill out with the options. These joints just came on NikeID, and not even on NikeID, its little brother on Facebook, lol give em some time. Every other shoe that has been on their has had some sort of gradual options available we all know this, lets not toss in the towel until ALL the options have been rolled out

I've seen at least 2 creations thus far that I'd be willing to drop duckets on...

Well regardless of the options that are given right now I was still able to do a raptor inspired pair that I liked. They will be copped on the first day they drop.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks y'all! I'll be ordering them, but I gotta practice on some beaters to get the speckle fade down lol. I feel there should be some Lime Green somewhere...

I just scrapped all my Bron9iD ideas, and, now, I'm focusing on the KB7 iDs.
pimp.gif
   Two pair minimum though lol

For the past couple of months, I been in contact with Nike. This time around, was recognized for my iDs and have a small interview today.

The Goal:

The goal is to one day work for Nike... Who doesn't? I'm going to attempt to take it further, and present all my iDs and show the feedback I get, to Nike. 
NikeiD is more than just a hobby to me, as some of you know (mainly the people that actually know me on here). I appreciate all the feed back I get here.

enough of that, tho...

NikeTalk is where its at!!!

Congratulations, NWT!!! That is awesome. Was just saying that if Nike is in contact with Wale, they should definitely be in contact with guys like you! Go get 'em..

Back
Top Bottom