::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

^^ Nice chaos up there man.
Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

What do yall think about these?  

http://nikeid.nike.com/s7templates/...-5&metricId=378923229&author= &titlePos_x=0.5

Very clean. Really liking this pair.
smokin.gif

thanks guys! im pulling the trigger on the chaos. gentry's BL are still the best. hard to top that off.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jst628

those chaos are nice but i say use a grey midsole and purple heel. 
pimp.gif

34fbos3.jpg

Bingo. I really hope there is a Chaos CW now.

nice. wondering where to put the grey so i just added my own twist to it but these came out  as
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Thanks to everyone who gave me compliments on my id idea. I had other drafts of them but since idk how to do the 1 & 2 wallpapers I aint post them lol. N also those both of chaos ids are hot

wallpaper.jsp

I ordered these around end of April, can't wait for them to come in. They will be my first pair of IDs and I did them with the Attack Strong inserts so the purple matched up.

a0d36c066d51f712ec5377656502f370b767dac4_r.jpg

the inside view, bigger picture too. Let me know what you guys think. I think the translucent sole will really make these pop off, and I wanted to do a PDF but the other colors didn't look too appealing to me.  

The Chaos iD's are official. I just ordered my iD's last night. We'll see how they turn out. I'll keep everyone posted.

Originally Posted by jslimm1985

The Chaos iD's are official. I just ordered my iD's last night. We'll see how they turn out. I'll keep everyone posted.

Definitely interested to see how they come out man!

Drawing from other forum member experiences.... On average, how long did it take for you to receive your iD's?

Here's what I got coming in. GR version didn't quite do it for me. So I decided to take matters into my own hands.
tongue.gif

Gentry, those are almost identical to the PDFs I wanted was going to make except with a purple translucent sole. Then I decided to pull the trigger on the ones up above. Why you gotta make all the dope #+* off iD mayne?! haha

Nike began working on my order the day after purchase. Gentry, I like those Laker PDFs. The GRs just aren't cutting it. Anyone know what Kobe was rocking last night? Couldn't get a clear shot of them.

Here's a ps of what I should be expecting in the following week or so. I plan on swapping out the insert for the del sol one I have from my Bruce Lee ID's.

Got them in on Friday. They looked average. The rendering looked better IMO. I tried the yellow inserts on them and weren't a good look. The thing that really let me down was the swoosh peeling off.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom