::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

on those Chaos iDs, did you use Atomic Green or Del Sol?

here is my Chaos attempt:

I will continue to tweak but might end up having to make a pair of these. Great idea.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got them in on Friday. They looked average. The rendering looked better IMO. I tried the yellow inserts on them and weren't a good look. The thing that really let me down was the swoosh peeling off.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow, not laughing at you bro, just stunned at the level of quality the shoes are.......... sad
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

send them back ASAP

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Got them in on Friday. They looked average. The rendering looked better IMO. I tried the yellow inserts on them and weren't a good look. The thing that really let me down was the swoosh peeling off.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow, not laughing at you bro, just stunned at the level of quality the shoes are.......... sad
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

send them back ASAP

Yeah these are going back to Nike. Lately I've been getting nothing but messed up ID's from NIKEiD. The last 2 pairs of Bron ID's had the wrong color shade used on them, the ones prior to those were made really awful, and now these have a swoosh peeling off.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

look better than the released version, but these quality issues are no good for the price... so disappointing. I really like the 7s, and couldve done at least 2-3 pairs maybe more... but wont do any more with these quality issues. Prob done with ID as a whole due to quality issues on all the recent pairs I got.

Sucks about the horrible quality, but those PDF ID's really looked good besides the flaws. They remind me of POP Kobe V's which I love.

this worries me because i wanna make a few pairs so i have them for summer ball, but since i live in canada, driving back and forth because a pair wasn't done right is not cool.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

look better than the released version, but these quality issues are no good for the price... so disappointing. I really like the 7s, and couldve done at least 2-3 pairs maybe more... but wont do any more with these quality issues. Prob done with ID as a whole due to quality issues on all the recent pairs I got.

Bro, I don't Even want to get into Nike ID right now. My frees look like a child finger painted the midsole brim with only a minute time limit to do it. The worst part is that you wait a month or so for them only to send them right back.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

Bro, I don't Even want to get into Nike ID right now. My frees look like a child finger painted the midsole brim with only a minute time limit to do it. The worst part is that you wait a month or so for them only to send them right back.
sent two pairs back for that exact reason... loved the ID besides that, almost kept em because I liked em so much, but for the price and how noticeable it was, I had to send them back

Yeah NIKEiD has been really missing in the quality department.
30t6p3b.gif

Nikes quality overall has really gone down. With the higher prices you would expect better quality.

From all my homies with IDs (like kds and lebrons) , the ZK7 is the only pair that is POORLY made.. Very sad. They should charge the Kobe IDs for under $100 then..

Odered another pair, same as my first but with the two tone. Probably won't keep them though..

With the black insert from the first pair.

from the top

Quality overall was pretty good. No visible excess glue anywhere, or glue showing through the heel clip, like my first pair.
Just some dirt/line barely showing under the bottom.

Also, there was a lot more padding on the heel compared to my first(on the left).

And made me realize how messed up the toe caps were on my first pair, kind of like those early realease Concords with the not solid toe cap, ahaha.

Old and new with red inserts

Black inserts.

Taking all the profile pics made me realize how similar they look to infrared 6s. Kind of, I think.. aha.

your ID's actually look pretty good carbonsilver. I thought they were inspired by bred 6's when I was going through the pics, and you mentioned the similarity in the end. haha.

reg blks look cool to me.

that two tone effect is NOT a good look imo...

Back
Top Bottom