OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

White socks with black shoes DOES look lame, but I do it sometimes.
laugh.gif

white socks plus black shoes = hood favorite...

plus black shorts and tall white tee...

yamaaannn

im not ashamed to do it up with white tube socks and these kicks...

and to ppl complaining bout getting cut- r u wearing no shows? if so that's ur problem.... but im sure u knew that already. theres no way around it withoutat least quarter socks.

white socks plus black shoes = hood favorite...

plus black shorts and tall white tee...

word. this is the first time ive ever heard people say " no white socks with black shoes"

real talk, niketalk's views on just about everything are the complete opposite of everything ive ever experienced in real life.

Got my All-Stars and a couple other pairs lol

and...
My Weapons of War are finally complete...may get black lites to complete the AZKII collection in the future

^ he's talking about the usa sheaths, not the strengths. probably ebay only

EDIT: actually the outlets had some too (b-grades though)

Damn I am pissed.....Eric or Kb24.com....u guys run ur business wrong and Kobe should fire you guys fo reals.....the site looked legit and pretty good withupdates of sz's that were gone and by 8:50am. What the heck is up with waiting 3 weeks from Feb 9th-Feb 29th to finally refund orders with no emails sayingsorry that we oversold~! That is plain wack man and not professional. I am sure you can tell Kobe what's up and he can pull out some tricks with Nike tomake a lil' more to fulfill orders and also just bring the shipment from China even that are not being sold. That is weak!

as of this morning zkIII are sold out on nikestore.com. it is not even showing up anymore. sucks b/c i wanted to use the coupon code.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Damn I am pissed.....Eric or Kb24.com....u guys run ur business wrong and Kobe should fire you guys fo reals.....the site looked legit and pretty good with updates of sz's that were gone and by 8:50am. What the heck is up with waiting 3 weeks from Feb 9th-Feb 29th to finally refund orders with no emails saying sorry that we oversold~! That is plain wack man and not professional. I am sure you can tell Kobe what's up and he can pull out some tricks with Nike to make a lil' more to fulfill orders and also just bring the shipment from China even that are not being sold. That is weak!

I here you I'm in the same boat as you are. I got my order refunded and waiting for three weeks wasn't worth it without any shoes! Then he said hemight able to pull some strings in getting more pairs, which idunno whats going to happen. He just lost business from me, he needs get he's %+!* organizedthen I might consider, but as far as I know he going to be known for this handle with third-party peeps.
ohwell.gif

My AS showed up yesterday finally. I love the feel of these shoes. I can't wait to play in them ! I gotta say these are some UGLY a__ shoes. I lovethem !

COOK # 45
get fit.

I just saw the MPLS in person at my local FL and they look great. Nice colorway! The 3's are selling, that's 4 sure. I was thinking that if the 2'shad the commericals and same advertising as the 3's they would have sold extremely well, especially the Orca ST's. No marketing plan=FUMBLE!

any word on a restock at the niketowns for the all star kobe III? I was at my local sports authority here in SD yesterday and they had the kobe III MPLScoloway of the shorts and top. hope they drop a MPLS warm up suit.

How come the All Stars are easier to get than the Asias, a colorway THAT HE FRIGGIN WEARS MORE OFTEN!!!! I WANT THE ASIAS OR A LAKER COLORWAY! IS THAT TOO MUCHOF A BAD BUSINESS PLAN FOR NIKE TO FOLLOW?!?!?!

I mean, you release Kevin Durrants shoes, in his UGLY team colors and that team is AWFUL

can anyone pLease teLL me where i can find some kobe shirts...ebays were wack...and eastbay ehhh...no thanks...i want anything that has kobes name, his logoand swoosh...i bought some Last summer from foot Locker his purpLe and white to match the oracas with the 24 on it and a usa coLorway kobe shirt to match thestrengths and im hungry for some more!...pLease heLp...thanks in advance!

Niketown. The stock is pretty much the same as Eastbay but you get to see the clothes in person. Which does make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom