OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

oh crap^ when did i post that?
well any ways, thanks. and to the 81 page post....
pimp.gif

lakers are killing. win for today... them sacramento fans are on kobe now...

Originally Posted by trunkz550

caLiwestcoast1 wrote: i bought some Last summer from foot Locker his purpLe and white to match the oracas with the 24 on it

Can you post pics of these I'm not sure i"ve ever seen those shorts? Thanks bra!

i was taLking about a t-shirt...it was white with a purp kobe and 24 on it...but if you stiLL wanna see the shirt i'LL post Later on

what's the story on that jersey?

are my colors off or am i seeing like blue and yellow?
not even mpls blue & yellow

I see the same colors. You know how they like to release those weird color jerseys. Like the all black ones, or camo ones.

Has anybody played with these on concrete? That's normally where I play all my basketball and I just wanted to know how they are.

I hope these come out in the Outlets. If not, I'm just waiting on the next 30% F&F. Size 12 sold out on Eastbay BTW, now I have to go to my local FL.

Is there any place that still has the black ZKIII's left?

Eastbay, Niketown, and Sneakerhead.com are all out of my size 12. (Finishline for some reason refuses to carry Kobe's stuff).

Originally Posted by Spellunking

Eastbay, Niketown, and Sneakerhead.com are all out of my size 12. (Finishline for some reason refuses to carry Kobe's stuff).

you're going to have to check footlocker. I know I got the last two sz. 12s at my spot on RD. Kobe's are a Footlocker exclusive, which is why youwon't see Finishline carry them, although a lot of small stores get Kobe's as well.

Originally Posted by Spellunking

Where you at? I can check my local spot...

i'd say these are the shoe of the year. innovative design and excellent court feel.

the only shoe that could possibly compete w/ the 3's would probably be the aj xx3's. i can't judge since i don't own a pair of xx3's butfrom what i hear from people who own both AZK3's and Aj XX3's, the XX3's tend to be very stiff compared to the kobes.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

niketown beverly hills got the MPLS in but dont know when they will release them ... still waiting on white and purple ones tho ... anyone know a release date
pimp.gif
do you work there? I am in there all the time.

Originally Posted by sole discretion

i'd say these are the shoe of the year. innovative design and excellent court feel.

the only shoe that could possibly compete w/ the 3's would probably be the aj xx3's. i can't judge since i don't own a pair of xx3's but from what i hear from people who own both AZK3's and Aj XX3's, the XX3's tend to be very stiff compared to the kobes.

I own both and can say from my POV the ZKIII blow the XX3 away. I am one of the many that fell victim to the pinky toe ache (XX3).

I will go as far as to say I regret buying the XX3 and wish I would've doubled up on the ZKIII.

the only shoe that could possibly compete w/ the 3's would probably be the aj xx3's. i can't judge since i don't own a pair of xx3's but from what i hear from people who own both AZK3's and Aj XX3's, the XX3's tend to be very stiff compared to the kobes.

I own both and can say from my POV the ZKIII blow the XX3 away. I am one of the many that fell victim to the pinky toe ache (XX3).

I will go as far as to say I regret buying the XX3 and wish I would've doubled up on the ZKIII.

I own both as well and couldn't agree more. The only thing the XX3s have over the ZK3 is that they look better with jeans. However my poor pinky toewould much rather roll with the ZK3 any day of the week. I would give them shoe of the year so far imho.

Back
Top Bottom