OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by HMack007

How come the All Stars are easier to get than the Asias, a colorway THAT HE FRIGGIN WEARS MORE OFTEN!!!! I WANT THE ASIAS OR A LAKER COLORWAY! IS THAT TOO MUCH OF A BAD BUSINESS PLAN FOR NIKE TO FOLLOW?!?!?!

I mean, you release Kevin Durrants shoes, in his UGLY team colors and that team is AWFUL

agree!!!!
I WANT THE LAKER COLORWAY!!!
mad.gif

caLiwestcoast1 wrote: i bought some Last summer from foot Locker his purpLe and white to match the oracas with the 24 on it

Can you post pics of these I'm not sure i"ve ever seen those shorts? Thanks bra!

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

i can get all stars for $175 shipped.
pm me if interested.
Originally Posted by kiddwill58

i got kobe asia never been worn sz 9thou if anyones interested
Did the rules change when i wasn't looking?

... also for the super-Kobe geeks... Page 81.

niketown beverly hills got the MPLS in but dont know when they will release them ... still waiting on white and purple ones tho ... anyone know a release date
pimp.gif

i NEED the ZKIII asia

any chance for another Kobe PE releasing at HOH?

I swear if I knew about the first one I would've been all over it.

And I still can't find red laces to put on my All Stars... the white is just tacky to me.

I must say these shoes are great on the court. Lucky I took advantage of that footlocker employee 50% off deal.

anyone know where i can find the asia laker colorway in a size 11.
Haven't seen any since they first released.
I've been checking ebay for a few weeks and I see none in my size.

also, anyone know if and when any other colorways will release????

Finally got around to going to Foot Locker to check them out. Yes I'm late.

I'm going to have a very hard time waiting for these to go on sale.

the knees felt good enough this past sunday to really but in my Zoom IIIs, I must say I didn't think Nike could make an improvment performance wise fromthe Zoom II, but I must admit, I was wrong.

page Huit-Un

[table][tr][td]ZOOM KOBE III[/td] [td]
FORE_HEEL.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]318090 171 Wht/Mtllc Gld-Vrsty Rd-Vrsty R[/td] [/tr][/table]
Anybody have a pic of these?

Originally Posted by isu42

[table][tr][td]ZOOM KOBE III[/td] [td]
FORE_HEEL.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]318090 171 Wht/Mtllc Gld-Vrsty Rd-Vrsty R[/td] [/tr][/table]
Anybody have a pic of these?

Those are the All-Stars. Just checked my pair of all-stars and they are the same style #. Nike had two versions made up...they decided to go with thered/gold/maroon one's.

Originally Posted by never wear them

HEY VULKAN I GOT A ROOKIE QUESTION... THE 2K4'S WERE MEANT FOR KOBE BUT IN THE BEGININING WHO ELSE WORE THEM... IN THE NBA. CLEATS DONT COUNT
NIKE Talking Since
'94

sam cassell and michael redd. there were more. but thats all i can think of right now.

Back
Top Bottom