OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

AS ZKIII arrived for me today as well- much longer than it needed to take but I'm just glad they're here.
I could do without the white laces though...
vulkan, where did you get those red laces? i think that's the only way they should be.

soychulo- check a few of the recent pages, i believe there to be some pretty accurate information as far as quick reviews go.
i'd write up a full fledged review but i don't think i'd know how to put it in proper terms or whatever.

wow....just got my black kobe 3's and damn, i really did think these looked ******ed in the begining but yea these are dope. it really is what nike ismissing in their shoes these days. something different. something that stands out like a sig shoe should...

Copped these yesterday,played ball in them...wow! what a great shoe honestly. I usually dont hoop in my Js so these have to be the best shoes Ive even hoopedin. So light n so perfect. very satisfied with these.

^ I think part of why they look weird is because of the socks. I tried them on with low-cuts, and the shoes looked hella weird on me. I've seen Kobe playin them and a lot of pics on this thread and they look great on his foot, and I figured out why:

It's the high socks.

I don't know why, but high socks with this shoe - either pulled up, or long socks pulled to mid-calf level - look absolutely great with these kicks. Lookabove - Ricky Davis has them on and they look stupid, but with the high socks on Kobe they look hella fresh. Go get some tube socks and rock these

Hell no! Say no to tube socks!
laugh.gif

Though Ricky blew it...white socks/tape w/ black shoes.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by asg528

what will be the next color way and wen will it be releasing?

MPLS in March( correct if I'm wrong Kobe experts), I like this one the best.
305727719.jpg
Wait...

We can get these now? Where?

What size do you wear TD?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

It's the high socks.

I don't know why, but high socks with this shoe - either pulled up, or long socks pulled to mid-calf level - Go get some tube socks and rock these

This guy is on point BillyWhiteBoy....

Pull one ALL the way to your knee and have one RIGHT below your calf. I guarantee you will lookin Fresh and like a baller...

Low top socks with any basketball shoe on court is just
sick.gif

I hate when people wear low socks, it really grinds my gears.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

It's the high socks.

I don't know why, but high socks with this shoe - either pulled up, or long socks pulled to mid-calf level - Go get some tube socks and rock these

This guy is on point BillyWhiteBoy....

Pull one ALL the way to your knee and have one RIGHT below your calf. I guarantee you will lookin Fresh and like a baller...

you gotta do it like the man himself

9f08_1.JPG

Man...these kicks give me paper cuts. The left tongue keeps sliding to one side and cut the crap
out of my ankle.

The shoes feel comfortable but this tongue is WAY to thin. Someone should've thought about that.

I had to go down a half size.

Anyone with sizing doubts should just try them on in-store to be sure.

Its sellin well because everyone is using the 20% off code given off the current codes use by Nike.com

Originally Posted by jpamo415

Its sellin well because everyone is using the 20% off code given off the current codes use by Nike.com

either way they are selling well. If you think about it 20% is not much, you're only saving $26 and i'm not sure if shipping is free, so you'restill spending about $110 on these, you could get them at an F&F...whenever that is...for $91 plus tax.

Back
Top Bottom