OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

damn, V
eek.gif

3451lsh.jpg

Yeah thats the take down !+*% man it's called something 81 I forget it looks so bad I cant stand those well I guess some people read my personal blog..lol

Flintgrey, how does that jacket fit? I was thinking about picking one up on the next F&F. Do they run big? I got the kobe hoodie and it runs big i had togo a size down.

i got a buddy who workers for the HO of a large sports retailer and he mentioned an "81 version" of the kb3's last year when he first saw thesamples. but i always thought that if it were an "81" edition it'd be the same colorway as kb's 81 point game, or at least a lakers colorway.

The Kobe Show, jacket fits true to size. I wear a medium in everything Nike (tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, DRI FIT workout tops). Thing is....it runs a tad long.

RFX45,

They hit the outlets about 2 weeks ago. They are probably long gone but keep checking your local outlets!

^^^ I never even heard of it release at the stores and then all of a sudden it's in the outlets. I'll check it out when I have the chance. Thanks forthe help. How much were they at the outlets?

^^^ Thanks. Is it meant for playing basketball or mainly for casual wear only?

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ Thanks. Is it meant for playing basketball or mainly for casual wear only?

Basketball.

As far as comfort goes in regards to the ZKIIs, I'd go:

Strengths > Lites > Ultimates

But IMHO, the Lites look best with the casual look. Not bad looking at all with jeans. But I'm speaking for the White/Black/Purple.

i balled with my lites earlier.. they were ok..i still think that my orcas were better to ball in...the lites felt a little stiff

Back
Top Bottom