OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the actual Neo39 website and click their store site it takes you directly to what was posted earlier, my order went through so I will wait and see

I called earlier, when the site was first posted and no one answered.

I'm not ordering, the taxes and not giving me the 15% off gets to me.

I don't like it when one thing is said and another is done.

Damn the cat is out of the bag...
laugh.gif

They are legit.

Neo39 has had them on display since Monday. Saw them in person at the store and they'll be selling them day after Xmas. Dude told me they have a lot of pairs.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

not hatin but i dont understand these kobe 6's...the ugliest man made shoes ever face this earth........

kobe bryant got you guys hypnotize or something......
GTI's are ugly but i wouldnt knock u for driving one
eyes.gif
^True that
Only people I know who drive GTI's are girls
same here~ i only knew a couple of girls drive GTI... well, there is a guy techinically. but he may count as girl too, cuz he likes guys...

just went down there its down the street for me, dude says website isnt ran by anyone. Dont place an order it wont go through. he said the site will be up n running in a month. SHoes will be available SUnday but he didnt really say what time they open.
Now one guy on here tried to tell you in wasnt going to work to order, im the second one believe us if you want.its on u

I called them two mins ago and they said they are not selling them. I would order but its $12 something in tax my state has no taxs on shoes.

I think these will probably not be as limited as everyone thinks, probably only select footlockers will get them but I don't think it'll be anything like Bruce Lee's, etc

^^^then why do they have grinches i wonder? those are'nt old someone had to update it.

So if the site is basically voided then our cards shouldn't be charged....correct?

I don't see how we would all get confirmations and whatnot if it isn't even being ran

It looks like they are testing their website and updating every so often.

They are legit but the site is not operational yet, thats why the 15% off code has not been sent out.

The hunt continues.

i started thinking something is off when i signed up for the mailing list and didnt get a code for the %15...

i dont think they will be as rare as everyone thinks as well. ill probably go to my local ftl and cop day after christmas.

Originally Posted by jca998

Damn

I just called them.

All orders are NULL and VOID.

Damn it.  Oh well, guess we all just have to play the waiting game with eastbay.  Someone mentioned earlier NDC is doing these at midnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom