OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Legit?

http://www.neo39.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=429659-701!Nike&color=VOLBK&size=12&subsize=
Who knows... Is this a limited release or are all nike retailers going to carry them? They're selling for double that on ebay...
looks good to me, they have a lot of new release shoes that arent that popular at retail price. Thats normally a good sign of a legit spot, plus they have 15% off if you join theyre mailing list...dont take my word on it though.
That's what I was thinking and the prices are normal, but maybe they're just smarter and list at normal prices unlike most fake retailers. :tongue:

Neo39 is legit to me. Never really ordered from them online, but I've been to their shop and purchased shoes...

Neo39 has been around for a long time. Definitely legit.

These grinches are undoubtedly not scarce. Just found them in the town where my parents live, which has one of the crappiest malls I've ever seen. Seeing them in person is an easy pass. This year its going to be the Lebrons over Kobes, unlike last year.

Originally Posted by jca998

Why are they charging tax if you're not located in California?

Their FAQ says they dont, but when you checkout and register, it automatically adds it in.  Not sure where that is coming from....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Sent them an e-mail about so hopefully they'll take that off

The lebrons are not more limited! The kobes are and this is from my connect..they are not produced in the amount like last yr..my connect has more than double of the lebrons than the kobes..

Got an 8.5 in my cart and checked out

Almost every state has sales tax I guess but man mine was 12, for Illinois

Just got off the phone with them...DONT BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! The site is not even suppose to be up and no one is maintaining it...whatever that means....The manager just told me not to use the site.

Also, for those wondering if they are legit. Most fake sites have ridiculous prices but if you look through their stock everything seems spot on

Plus, on their FAQ Section (https://www.neo39.com/istar.asp?a=30)

Q: Are neo39.com's products authentic?
A: We only sell authorized authentic shoes. No variants and no fakes. Our shoes are supplied directly by Vendor or authorized sales representatives.

I don't think I got My order went through. I got a confirmation number, but it hasn't charged me and when I tried to order 99 pairs of each size, it said The quantity you have selected is greater than our current available quantity of 2. Hoping I get a pair...

went on IE and it worked...damn not sure if I want to do it though.

Signed up, but where the hell is my 15% code????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom