OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I cant even name my top pairs so far...I like too many of em too much. Grinches def top the list at the moment with no problem. As Ive said before and will say again, pics do these no justice.

I do know pairs I will pass on though...
Rices
Black/Reds, actually really like this version, but I dont want to OD on VIs. Maybe I'll pick em up later if they get cheap.
BHM, few minor details could have made them much better. Frosted outsole, no BHM on the heel. I think the downfall of these special editions will be the logo/lettering on the heel.
Glass Blues, actually dont look too bad but I just dont see my self wearing em
LAs will depend on how easy to get. If i can see em in person and like em I might grab.

So looks like ASGs and LAs will drop for ASG week, wheres the other 2 pairs
nerd.gif

why does it seem like not that many people like the Concords? for some reason it was like that for the Inlines as well.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why does it seem like not that many people like the Concords? for some reason it was like that for the Inlines as well.

Because alot collectors dont like mostly white shoes.....I dont because they are hard to keep looking nice.

I like em...cant wait to get my pair.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Because alot collectors dont like mostly white shoes.....I dont because they are hard to keep looking nice.
both of those reason for me

Originally Posted by ogjumpman23

lil something i got today to go with my grinch.. iphone pic so not that good but if you cant tell the print has scales that come off the shirt like the shoes..

i saw that at champs the other day. passed on it. nice shirt if you want to compliment your grinches.

lil something i got today to go with my grinch.. iphone pic so not that good but if you cant tell the print has scales that come off the shirt like the shoes..

Been looking for this shirt. Where'd you pick it up?

Don't know how about the ASG's. The LA's are better to me.

1.Del-Sol
2.Chaos
3.Grinches
4. La
others are okay but might pass on them.

Originally Posted by alsasam

Been looking for this shirt. Where'd you pick it up?
I've seen it at HOH Serramonte, prolly at other HOH too. 

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

I love the fact that this shoe still looks outfit presentable after playing ball in them.

^ totally agree.  dual purpose shoes ftw! cant wait for my pair of nikeIDs to come in.  cant wait to rock it with my cp3/wade olympic jerseys both casually and on court. 

Originally Posted by swgdriven

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

I love the fact that this shoe still looks outfit presentable after playing ball in them.

^ totally agree.  dual purpose shoes ftw! cant wait for my pair of nikeIDs to come in.  cant wait to rock it with my cp3/wade olympic jerseys both casually and on court. 

Oh yea man. That'll look nice I'm sure. Doing my traditional all white everything. Hopefully an all white heel option will be available in March.

lol marqueesole already selling kobe vi all stars.  lol @ price  yeah not gonna spend that much paper 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom