OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by toosmoove29

I love the fact that this shoe still looks outfit presentable after playing ball in them.
del sols ftw! the best CW for me. no contest.
if the 6s are to be retro-d, it will be the del sols.
clean, all-around CW. dayum!

I have been scouring the internet all morning trying to find that shirt with the green numbers on it. I can't find it anywhere. Man I need that.

Originally Posted by marley

I have been scouring the internet all morning trying to find that shirt with the green numbers on it. I can't find it anywhere. Man I need that.
you can try calling a HOH nearest to you if you live outside convenient driving distance and get them to ship it.  I tried called a footlocker in san diego for a pair of kobe shorts that match the grinches, but the guy there said they didnt have em.  mjrod was gonna follow up
smile.gif
  You can also try calling champs to see if they have it, i think someone else in the forums said they saw it there.

sick avatar btw marley, is that a flashlight in your grinches? hehehe

^^^
I know!
Like what did I do?! Lol

I'm black and made a lil' joke and now I'm a racist???! How can a be racist against me own race? Lol

Maybe it wasn't towards me...

I need to try these out ive been balling in the 4 and 5 they are both great performance wise and look outstanding.

Marley I saw a lot of them at champs. Try going there, in store.

Originally Posted by swgdriven

you can try calling a HOH nearest to you if you live outside convenient driving distance and get them to ship it.  I tried called a footlocker in san diego for a pair of kobe shorts that match the grinches, but the guy there said they didnt have em.  mjrod was gonna follow up
smile.gif
  You can also try calling champs to see if they have it, i think someone else in the forums said they saw it there.

sick avatar btw marley, is that a flashlight in your grinches? hehehe

Yup! I'ma visit Foot Locker Plaza Bonita this afternoon then let y'all know... Funny because I bought it there last week and there was like 15-20 there next to the register area... Unless they all sold it the past week...

Man... It's been awhile that I been dreaming about Nike taking over again for the NBA... I'm tired of buying Laker gear with the damn adidas logo or 3 stripes... I hope the contract ends sooner than later... I hate cross branding!

EDIT: Clicking on that link just killed me
frown.gif
11 years? Damn! I guess it was just a dream..

I was so happy when Nike got the NFL. Reebok apparel just plain sucks.

I have been just as disappointed with the quality of Adidas NBA apparel as well. Shorts shrink to a Smedium after one wash and the shirts get bacon neck after one wear.

Nike and NBA should be a neccessity

Smoove....on the IDs the islands on the white base have a grey/off white tint to em, so I'm guessing the silver heel cup will go with it. Not sure because they didn't have a sample at the ID studio. I took the gamble.

NotoriusMJ23 a.k.a. Darryl a.k.a. Clayton Bigsby over here
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom