OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busting my Del Sols out tonight for my first competitive league game of the season. I was going to stick with my V's that I havent rocked yet but the VI's are calling my name to play in them. Not to mention after seeing pics of after playing in them and they still look good I have to. Rotating between the Del Sols, Grinch, and V "inks" this season. Last league I played in I was rocking the KD 2's. Looking forward to these on my feet tonight!

Changed up my infamous #23 this season for #24. Lets see how this works out, im superstitous and 23 has been my # since high school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Busting my Del Sols out tonight for my first competitive league game of the season. I was going to stick with my V's that I havent rocked yet but the VI's are calling my name to play in them. Not to mention after seeing pics of after playing in them and they still look good I have to. Rotating between the Del Sols, Grinch, and V "inks" this season. Last league I played in I was rocking the KD 2's. Looking forward to these on my feet tonight!

Changed up my infamous #23 this season for #24. Lets see how this works out, im superstitous and 23 has been my # since high school
laugh.gif

Good luck tho. Play outside first. Flatten out those scales on the bottom for better grip.

You can attempt 69 points in 4 quarters and Overtime.... (MJ)

you can dream about scoring 63 points in 3 Quarters.... Or 50ish in 1 half.... (KB)

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

i wonder is there is enough 10.5 and 11's to go around on them all stars
laugh.gif

I'm sure there will be, with all the colorways coming out in Feb, You should be good!
laugh.gif

waiting for my grinches to get here from a fellow nt'er, but they sent EMS, anybody know how to track packages being sent EMS?

The shirt is a HOH only shirt. And, correct me if I'm wrong, Nike isn't allowed to make shirts like that (name/number on them) due to adidas having the contract for swingman type apparel. I saw a guy talking about that shirt in a video and that is what he said

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Good luck tho. Play outside first. Flatten out those scales on the bottom for better grip.

you can dream about scoring 63 points in 3 Quarters.... Or 50ish in 1 half.... (KB)
Play outside first? Really? The traction is that bad? Its pouring rain down here
laugh.gif

Its a pretty clean court, I hope im not sliding around. I guess ill bring my Inks just in case.

Im aiming for 50 at the half. bad traction will be no bueno. Any difference in the traction on the Grinch compared to the Del Sols?

Originally Posted by swgdriven

Originally Posted by alsasam

Originally Posted by ogjumpman23

lil something i got today to go with my grinch.. iphone pic so not that good but if you cant tell the print has scales that come off the shirt like the shoes..

Been looking for this shirt. Where'd you pick it up?
I've seen it at HOH Serramonte, prolly at other HOH too. 
only thing that kills the shirt is the adidas logo...

Nice pics FLINT...

You guys have convinced me to get a pair of the Del Sols now. Especially when dude posted pics with the BL laces in them. I knew I bought that extra pair of BL laces for something.

Now the question is do I cop now or wait for the discount?

laugh.gif

Play outside first? Really? The traction is that bad? Its pouring rain down here
laugh.gif

Its a pretty clean court, I hope im not sliding around. I guess ill bring my Inks just in case.

Im aiming for 50 at the half. bad traction will be no bueno. Any difference in the traction on the Grinch compared to the Del Sols?

It was just a suggestion. I do that with every shoe. I have yet to play in the 6s. I'm killing my 5s right now outdoor.

dope pics Ron. Those are 2nd to me right now. RICEs are 1st right now

Oh ok, I thought since you balled with Mugen and he seems like one of the only cats who really ran in these indoors I thought you may have some inside info. Im mos def gonaa bring an extra pair to change into if im sliding all over the place, for some reason I dont think I will be. How are the V;s on traction? I have yet to wear them to ball in yet

Still dont understand everyones list with no Concords

1. Del Sol
2. Concord
3. Chaos
4. Grinch
5. Blue LA

Originally Posted by playaproved

Nice pics FLINT...

You guys have convinced me to get a pair of the Del Sols now. Especially when dude posted pics with the BL laces in them. I knew I bought that extra pair of BL laces for something.
I might have to make the laces switch too!

dope pics Ron. Those are 2nd to me right now. RICEs are 1st right now
Thx E - I might change my mind once the other c/w start flashing before my eyes!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Not liking the negative towards BHM's....

Gonna have to call the NAACP and investigate... Lol

SMH AT THE RACIST ON THIS BOARD
tired.gif

Are talking about me?I'm black dude.. It was a joke
He's just being an idiot, I've seen zero racism since the BHM pics came out. They could have been made for Yom Kippur and they would still be lame.
roll.gif

I just thought about something

MLK day is like 1 week away...

And black history month is in Feb.

So maybe we will get a mlk and a black history month

But the MLK KD pic just dropped and it's black and gold... So maybe im wrong

And I don't think Kobe will wear the same shoe for a month neither do I think the NBA would celebrate BHM the whole BHM month.

I just wanna see what he wears against the Knicks 2/11!!

Hopefully he wears more ID's like he did with the IV. And I hope he has the ID Contest again.

And a home and away POP would be nice too.

It would also be nice for Nike to show MS patients some love to... That illness is starting to spread more and more, working in the medical field and seeing my mother being diagnosed with it makes me wanna get more info and get more treatments and things done.. The NBA would be a great sponsor.. Them and Nike.

And hopefully we get a nice breast cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom