OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think kobe will be wearing the BHM's when they play the thunder on the 17th (or a different MLK colorway). They play the thunder on MLK day and durant will most likely wear his MLK's which are just like the kobes with a black/gold colorway

Can anybody who purchased from rmk give me an idea how long it took to get to you? Rough estimate is cool

anyone know of release date for the chaos? i tried online chat with nike rep and they don't even know? They said for that style number in their system it said 1/1/2011..

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

anyone know of release date for the chaos? i tried online chat with nike rep and they don't even know? They said for that style number in their system it said 1/1/2011..
^ I am starting to think they do not have an official date, and that they will just start popping up soon in stores. I don't have any specific info to back this up, but judging by the fact that there already available overseas and we haven't gotten a firm date yet, I would say they will just be for sale when places get there shipments in.

^ Seriously?? Just your personal preference...Brons are what $160 retail, Kobe's $130...so I would say even though I like Kobe's shoes much better, the guy getting the Bron's is getting the better deal.

Also, anyone know of any current coupons/discounts available. The Del Sols are growing on me, but I don't want to pay full retail for them, have a feeling I will regret it later.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Found these while browsing around Sneakernews. Chaos & Draft Day.

again as someone said this was posted over the weekend about 20 pages back by frijo. Can't wait for chaos 2.0

Waiting for the coupon/discount exclusion to come off the Del Sol's on Eastbay, hope my size is still there when it comes off.

Eastbay Rep Ryan, any idea when the coupon/discount exclusion will come off the Del Sol's?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Are they Del Sols sellin out quickly in your area?
im in bmore. they seem to be sitting around here just like all of the other kobes.

which pairs do you guys think will run through eastbay in the future? i have a gift card and trying to decide if i should sit on it or cop the del sols now..

They are still at my local FTL. Kobe's don't sell well around here.
Was going to wait till these on go sale, but seeing everyones pic of them I
don't know how much longer I can hold off getting them

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Found these while browsing around Sneakernews. Chaos & Draft Day.

again as someone said this was posted over the weekend about 20 pages back by frijo. Can't wait for chaos 2.0
Thanks bro. Didn't know it was posted. 
Need to be more diligent in checking this thread I guess.

All the gr will sit for a while and be on sale eventually. Those chaos 2 are terrible. Should have just left that colorway alone.

in Southern VA they are still widely available. Kobes dont sell that well here and i think the only ppl who wear them here are ball players. i rarely see them causally worn here.

Del Sols will sit but they're selling well from what I'm being told. Every store around me received more than a regular standard FSR. So just 1 pair for me right now and the 2nd later on.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Del Sols will sit but they're selling well from what I'm being told. Every store around me received more than a regular standard FSR.

Yeah, I'm in San Francisco and two of the Footlocker's I've been to no longer have size 10's.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Del Sols will sit but they're selling well from what I'm being told. Every store around me received more than a regular standard FSR. So just 1 pair for me right now and the 2nd later on.

maybe on the west coast?

my fa got 12 pairs total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom