OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again thank you Kobe VI for saving me money. Instead I stock up on Cement 3s. Only one I'm getting is the BHM

UK addresses!!!
wooh! i just remember i have an old friend living in UK! i just talked to her last week online!
hmm, i will wait n see if they r gonna be the limited releases over here~ if they r very hard to get, i may just asked her help.

don't really care about the special edition or not, i wear my shoes... so i don't mind the ones i get without lace lock and special insoles
but i do like the tee came in with the shoes thou, tht shirt looked pretty nice!

I know this isn't the ID thread, but I figured I could also share them here and mention a few things I noticed. First off, It seems that the IDs fit more snug than the grinches, and they seem to hug the foot more. Also, many of you guys probably seen the post I made when I broke in my grinches. I mentioned then that the floor was a bit dirty and dusty that day and I couldn't get a very good feel for the true traction of the sneaker. This time around the floor was fairly clean and was not slippery. The IDs I made have the translucent sole made for asphalt, but I didn't notice any significant slippage. Also, I don't know if I mentioned this before but the responsiveness of this sneaker is just great. I would probably say it is better than that of the iv and v. 
Now on to the pics. 

lol the ONE time I put work off to buy shoes and they're going to get pushed back. smh

I hope the VI's releases are nothing like the IV's releases..
Literally nothing release on the right day.. Push backs left and right

Copping Kobes on Thursdays and Sunday's.

Home finals date changed like 4-5 times

Dark knights switched dates with Bruce lees..

A bunch of crap

Lol

I kinda figured it was wired for Rices to drop so early and not along or near LM's..

Was just going with the flow

Who knows..

But I know 5 HOH's that don't have glass blues or rices in yet.

those ids are sick might have to bite =(
dam guess i wont be getting rices work tuesday morning and im becoming broke lol

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Its also frustrating that theres no solid info on what kind of release each shoe is.

this will make releases more insane 
dam you grinches what have you started 
roll.gif

I hope the rices release this tuesday.
Will be the first VI"s I get.
Been holding off getting the del sol's waiting for these.

^^nice IDs there!
thts something exactly same as in my locker... lol
thanks for the pictures~ so i can get an image how the outcome is

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^^nice IDs there!
thts something exactly same as in my locker... lol
thanks for the pictures~ so i can get an image how the outcome is
Yeah, no problem. I was going to make the tongue black like the sample IDs that were posted before but I'm glad I didn't. The swoosh appears almost gray because of the sparkle paint and the gray tongue really compliments it. 

Very nice ID's..I lack the creativeness and confidence to even attempt an ID...straight released shoes for me. Right now I just have the Grinches, nothing else is really screaming buy me right now

Hoh in winston has been telling me feb for rices since fri but raleigh told me to call tmrw around 2 after the truck comes to see when they open

Just an info on nike.com operator i spoke to said it will release the 25th as nike zoom kobe 6 supreme green black aka rice edition so nike.com is set on the release for tuesday. He didn't know anything on niketown release and just advised to call the store manager at niketown tomorrow for a possible late shipment in case. But he says usually the nike stores get them at the least 4 days before release date so they can prepare to display the upcoming shoe. Just an fyi. At least be ready tomorrow in case to order online at nike.com or camp out, but for sure nike.com will get them tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom