OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks if the rice gets pushed back... I remember some peeps requesting the day off just so they can get it.

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, still envy you bro

hope the rice release over the weekend.just bought an 05 impala cash.and need to reup on money on friday.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

sucks if the rice gets pushed back... I remember some peeps requesting the day off just so they can get it.

Yea I do remember some saying they had requested the day off.
Hoping they still release on tues. on NDC,
HOH is too far of a drive, wouldn't be able to cop from there anyways 

Good luck to those trying to get the Rice's. I'm giving these the Deron Williams no-look PASS.

Un-Chinas are getting picked up today in NT London. Not in a rush to have them shipped over. Patience is key.

So what if a store got both there shipments of Rice's and GB's, will they be able to sell them on Tuesday even if the shoes are pushed back by Nike
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by cubanref

So what if a store got both there shipments of Rice's and GB's, will they be able to sell them on Tuesday even if the shoes are pushed back by Nike
nerd.gif
?

pretty sure pushed back means that nike hasnt shipped them out to retailers for whatever reason, so if a store did end up with them they can sell em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by cubanref

nerd.gif
?

pretty sure pushed back means that nike hasnt shipped them out to retailers for whatever reason, so if a store did end up with them they can sell em.
Thank you 
smile.gif

seems line the nt in my area dont have it on their launch list, but said it could change. the manager to ask wasnt in. soooo oh wells.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Anyone see this listing? http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Nike-Zoom-K...4547070?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25609aca7e  You would have to say fake since there has been no cw with black and gold of the VI other than the BHM's.  And there's a ton of people actually bidding on these.  The guys description is horrible.  He ordered them online but they had bad ankle support
laugh.gif
Yo, that's some bullcrap right there, i hope you guys are reporting the item because this dude's trying to take advantage of folks. not cool...

Balled in my Del Sols yesterday, I think the V's > VI's, but I will try a few more times before I give up on these. I do like the arch support on the VI's though

I gotta agree completely with V > VI on the court. I dont know how anyone can say the traction is on par or better than the V. I take both my V's and VI's (Grinch and Del Sol) to the courts and I always end up switching to the V's due to traction. The VI's are more comfortable but who cares if I cant cut and move the way I can in the V's.

i know what you mean now tony.  still love the Vs, although the VI are cushier ride but i like the V traction and they just feel more responsive and the heel lock down is a problem for me with the VI, i said it before kobe's shoes were flying off and was shaking my head when i saw it happen.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^^nice IDs there!
thts something exactly same as in my locker... lol
thanks for the pictures~ so i can get an image how the outcome is
Yeah, no problem. I was going to make the tongue black like the sample IDs that were posted before but I'm glad I didn't. The swoosh appears almost gray because of the sparkle paint and the gray tongue really compliments it. 
i was thinking about that too, i thought the swoosh will not be totally black~ thanks for telling me, now it proved.
is it very visible in person? becuz i really like the pair the iD studio made... maybe i will add a lil bit detail changes on it~ 

if the swoosh is very visible in person, then i may change my plan, add more grey on it to match better with the swoosh...

i made a blk/stealth iD, i posted on iD thread~ see if u can give me some advices tht it will come out nice?

thanks.

contemplating on the glass blues seeing all those other colors set to release. might wait a bit.
I seriously want a POP shoe pic!

smh a weekend off this thread and it blows up....
but glad everyone is digging hteir pairs
and D, nice pic with that "family" shot haha

glad to hear BHM will be widely available on NDC
makes the temptation that much harder to resist though =/ haha
if they're swoosh prices i will definitely cop, or if i have money at the time

^^nice IDs there!
thts something exactly same as in my locker... lol
thanks for the pictures~ so i can get an image how the outcome is
Yeah, no problem. I was going to make the tongue black like the sample IDs that were posted before but I'm glad I didn't. The swoosh appears almost gray because of the sparkle paint and the gray tongue really compliments it. 
i was thinking about that too, i thought the swoosh will not be totally black~ thanks for telling me, now it proved.
is it very visible in person? becuz i really like the pair the iD studio made... maybe i will add a lil bit detail changes on it~ 

if the swoosh is very visible in person, then i may change my plan, add more grey on it to match better with the swoosh...

i made a blk/stealth iD, i posted on iD thread~ see if u can give me some advices tht it will come out nice?

thanks.
The swoosh isn't that visible when the light isnt hitting it. I just like the grey because of how it compliments the volt too. You can go with the black. I think they would look just as good either way. 

Either you read my mind when I ordered these or not, lol I agree. The grey does make it shine more. I personally didn't like he black midsole with black scales(takes away that swerve look)

Got these last week.
5374143357_e85cdb0435_z.jpg

Originally Posted by c4

lol the ONE time I put work off to buy shoes and they're going to get pushed back. smh

Same boat. I requested tomorrow off. Ima just take the day off regardless. I hope they come out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by s dubl

these look like the dream season 2s to me....
jkloipi.jpg

anyone take a good look at Marley's Grinch's in his avy??? these lines look like the ones that showed up when he put LED's in the shoe....check it out....click on his avy if you get the chance and see the full size image.

http://marley.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/view/pid/921358

it's the flywire

Originally Posted by never wear them

Either you read my mind when I ordered these or not, lol I agree. The grey does make it shine more. I personally didn't like he black midsole with black scales(takes away that swerve look)

Got these last week.

after seeing your pics, i wish i used grey on the tongue of mine as well. but i'll live with black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom