OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA KB24 welcome to the Kobe brotherhood bro & thanks for posting that vid man.. 2x pairs of ASGs for sure

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by bmoore34

What exactly id everyones reasoning for not wanting these if they say Rice??? Are you serious???
People may like the cw but have no affiliation with some random HS and dont care to have it across their shoe. How is that hard to understand?

I'm not coppin either way but I can see why it would turn people off. 

What affilation do anyone have with any of the limited release that come out???

What exactly id everyones reasoning for not wanting these if they say Rice??? Are you serious???
People may like the cw but have no affiliation with some random HS and dont care to have it across their shoe. How is that hard to understand?

Yes, because that's the exact same thing....

I'm not getting Rice's either because I'm not from that high school, Kobe didn't go to that high school, etc.  All he does is sponsor it, which doesn't have any real meaning for me.  Plus, I don't think the colorway is that hot in the first place.  Like what you want.. Is there a reason why you asked for everyone opinion in the first place? People have different tastes.

i dont speak for everyone but i agree with mugens reason. i dont purchase shoes that have high schools or colleges i have never attended. thats why i will never buy aces. unless nike comes out with a stanford edition which they wont lol

having a school name on your shoes is not the same as having a theme ie the grinches, chinas, etc.

maaaan im still mad i didnt get the rices yet. patiently waiting for release date.
not sure about dukes. they kinda ehhhhh as far as color blocking goes.
need the del sols eventually but they not really moving that well over here. concords are a pass.

then again, i got 3 bron 8s and its not fair to kobe that i dont have 3 kobe 6s. rices, del sols, and 1 more to fill out the list.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

LA KB24 welcome to the Kobe brotherhood bro & thanks for posting that vid man.. 2x pairs of ASGs for sure

thank u so much man feels great to be here you with you great guys
smile.gif

They do look sick! are they yours gzagenius? Looks a lot like the Del Sols, but still clean.
* Imagines a Laker Away color with a Gradient base like the Chinas or ASG? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Rice's wthout the logo. Much better.  Pics via sneakernews.  

this would be the Bruce Lee for Kobe VI

"Bruce Lee - Kato" from The Green Hornet movie ....
pimp.gif

Rice's w/out logo and how Rondo rocked this one made me forget about those BHM's.
But my friend is so high with Rice's since first set of pics came out so I might still end up with them BHM's. 
ohwell.gif

Still hoping Rice's and BHM's will able to land here in PI.

Welcome to NT/ KOBE VI Thread SWSH!

We got a lot of new members huh?

Titan should release those in PI as it seems like they get most releases. If not, Nike Park? Good Luck PARE!

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Breds for $100 at deadstockshoes

Is that a legit website? Anyone bought from them before?

yes they are legit. i bought the ZK V aways from them when they were shoetrends, now they just changed the name i guess.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

They do look sick! are they yours gzagenius? Looks a lot like the Del Sols, but still clean.
* Imagines a Laker Away color with a Gradient base like the Chinas or ASG? 
pimp.gif

sadly... no, i subscribe to nikeid through FB and the picture showed up. they are pretty sick

what floor do you live on bro? cause it'd suck if those had fell off, haha
but these pics are making regret not picking these up...good stuff man

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont speak for everyone but i agree with mugens reason. i dont purchase shoes that have high schools or colleges i have never attended. thats why i will never buy aces. unless nike comes out with a stanford edition which they wont lol

having a school name on your shoes is not the same as having a theme ie the grinches, chinas, etc.

Co-Sign on this.
Also never knew there was another Cardinal on the board...lol. We need some nicer school PEs though, Phil Knight did get his MBA there but only shows Oregon love 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

what floor do you live on bro? cause it'd suck if those had fell off, haha
but these pics are making regret not picking these up...good stuff man
Thanks man! haha.... 3rd floor! I was very careful, but it was always in the back of my mind, haha.... The room lighting sucks 
mad.gif

Don't worry bro, there are too many releases coming up in the next 4 - 5 weeks 
glasses.gif

I am holding off on the concords/del sols hoping they go on sale...
Saw some LAs at Santa Monica Footlocker in big sizes if anyone interested.....

Thought I'd take this quick pic I shot...cousin picked these up from the Vault + matching shirt for $150. Shirt was whatevs...

they look whatever on the floor but on feet...
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom