OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASGs are 
pimp.gif

Hey for those of you that got your grinches from kicks-crew how long did it take to ship and did they send you a tracking number? Thanks yall

I haven't got mine from kicks-crew yet. I ordered on Dec. 30 but at that time they noted restock on Jan 6 and shipping Jan 7. I emailed them on Friday since I didn't get tracking number yet and they emailed back saying it's shipping tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

mjrod1985

Did you mean the Plaza Bonita Footlocker in National City? I went and they didnt have the shorts

Yea... I went there and copped them there last week... I don't think they sold out... I'ma drop by there tommorow and give an update...

So is it set?

1/15- Concords
1/25 glass blues
1/25 rices

And... 1/25.... Nothing else

Lol

Am I correct? No chaos.?

looks like that D.

i think i've got my mind set on what to pick up right now

grinch no 2.
1-2 concords.
1 chaos

and maybe a del sol..... i'll be set with the 6s with those 3/4 colorways cant go crazy like i did with the Vs. esp with the money situation

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone know if i order the concords from eastbay today will they ship them before the 15th or do i have to wait til after the release for them to ship?

Just go to any Sports Chalet. They've had them on the wall for a week now.

Should I keep some Grinches on ice and use as trade bait later or dump now and pick up the up and coming releases?

Originally Posted by GZA73

Should I keep some Grinches on ice and use as trade bait later or dump now and pick up the up and coming releases?

I say keep em...I figure future releases will be much easier to get...

i'd use them for trade bait, i don't see the use of keeping shoes if you're not going to wear them...

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I haven't got mine from kicks-crew yet. I ordered on Dec. 30 but at that time they noted restock on Jan 6 and shipping Jan 7. I emailed them on Friday since I didn't get tracking number yet and they emailed back saying it's shipping tomorrow.

I emailed them last Wednesday and they told me they'll ship em on the 7th. They sent me a tracking number two days later and now it's just a matter of them reaching my doorstep. So you may be expecting a tracking number within the next day or two. If you don't, I suggest you email them back and really find out what's going on with em. That or get a refund. Just know that you aren't alone in this long process with kicks-crew. Good luck either way.

>> Should I keep some Grinches on ice and use as trade bait later or dump now and pick up the up and coming releases? <<

personally Sir, id keep em on ice. as far as up and coming releases go (VI's only), there will be alot of great, even amazing colors, ya know a laker colorway or 2, aces, bl's and so on, BUT there aint gonna be NUTHIN like THA GRINCH, the cansy apple green is magnificent, definately sets itself apart from any red, white, blue, black, yellow, purple based shoe, its one of a kind is all im sayin.

imho its kinda like the Rocky or Jaws sequals with these Grinches, they dropped first and no follow up will touch em

Originally Posted by GZA73

Hold on to 'em G. They will be good trade bait for future releases or other shoes you may have missed.

^All stars are ok. I like them, but kind of a disappointment in terms of what I was hoping for/expecting. The clear sole is nice, and the fade from red to black is cool too. Not sure I like the white part of the back midsole, I think that would have looked better being black. So most likely I will pass on these, unless they really surprise me in person. 

^ And yeah, I would definitely hold on to your second pair of Grinch's. At minimum they will hold their value, and most like become more rare and more valuable. And you will have options, either trade/sell them later, or wear them if your current pair gets too beat up.

So which Chaos are we getting? Is it the ones that we first saw or the ones posted a few pages back? I'm really hoping its the first ones, not really feeling the "2.0"

Originally Posted by cubanref

So which Chaos are we getting? Is it the ones that we first saw or the ones posted a few pages back? I'm really hoping its the first ones, not really feeling the "2.0"
Agreed, as much as i love the Chaos V's, I don't want that 2.0 version as it just looks like an odd twin.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by cubanref

Agreed, as much as i love the Chaos V's, I don't want that 2.0 version as it just looks like an odd twin.
Exactly my thoughts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom