OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hakbottom

anyone know where to get some del sol/yellow laces like the ones that came with the Bruce Lee V's??? Want to get a pair to throw on the Del Sol's
I think the white del sol's have the del sol laces too. Don't know about a place that just sells del sol colored laces though.

^yup u r rite

or u can get a pair of ID!

thts wht i did... but sock liner must be del-sol as well~ good tht my ID can go nicer with blk laces(i planned tht) hehe

Really gotta find a place with del sol laces. I don't like having to take laces from my other shoes and the del sols look so much better with the del sol laces

2 of my zk5 ids have del sol laces. Thinking of taking one of em out but then my ids will look different. I'll post some pics as well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Busting my Del Sols out tonight for my first competitive league game of the season. I was going to stick with my V's that I havent rocked yet but the VI's are calling my name to play in them. Not to mention after seeing pics of after playing in them and they still look good I have to. Rotating between the Del Sols, Grinch, and V "inks" this season. Last league I played in I was rocking the KD 2's. Looking forward to these on my feet tonight!

Changed up my infamous #23 this season for #24. Lets see how this works out, im superstitous and 23 has been my # since high school
laugh.gif

Good luck tho. Play outside first. Flatten out those scales on the bottom for better grip.

You can attempt 69 points in 4 quarters and Overtime.... (MJ)

you can dream about scoring 63 points in 3 Quarters.... Or 50ish in 1 half.... (KB)
Play outside first? Really? The traction is that bad? Its pouring rain down here
laugh.gif

Its a pretty clean court, I hope im not sliding around. I guess ill bring my Inks just in case.

Im aiming for 50 at the half. bad traction will be no bueno. Any difference in the traction on the Grinch compared to the Del Sols?

It was just a suggestion. I do that with every shoe. I have yet to play in the 6s. I'm killing my 5s right now outdoor.

dope pics Ron. Those are 2nd to me right now. RICEs are 1st right now
Man NWT were you right. Balled in the Del Sol's last night and I was slipping and sliding almost all night. It was sad cause it was so bad I had to change shoes. I guess I need to run a game or 2 outside in them because that was bad. 

Edit: to the dude that played in the Grinchs, in my experience last night the Del Sol's were slippery as well. I wasnt to happy about that

I think I gotta score the Concords.  Theyve grown on me ALOT.  I think the white base has a cool grey to it as well.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Busting my Del Sols out tonight for my first competitive league game of the season. I was going to stick with my V's that I havent rocked yet but the VI's are calling my name to play in them. Not to mention after seeing pics of after playing in them and they still look good I have to. Rotating between the Del Sols, Grinch, and V "inks" this season. Last league I played in I was rocking the KD 2's. Looking forward to these on my feet tonight!

Changed up my infamous #23 this season for #24. Lets see how this works out, im superstitous and 23 has been my # since high school
laugh.gif

Good luck tho. Play outside first. Flatten out those scales on the bottom for better grip.

You can attempt 69 points in 4 quarters and Overtime.... (MJ)

you can dream about scoring 63 points in 3 Quarters.... Or 50ish in 1 half.... (KB)
Play outside first? Really? The traction is that bad? Its pouring rain down here
laugh.gif

Its a pretty clean court, I hope im not sliding around. I guess ill bring my Inks just in case.

Im aiming for 50 at the half. bad traction will be no bueno. Any difference in the traction on the Grinch compared to the Del Sols?

It was just a suggestion. I do that with every shoe. I have yet to play in the 6s. I'm killing my 5s right now outdoor.

dope pics Ron. Those are 2nd to me right now. RICEs are 1st right now
Man NWT were you right. Balled in the Del Sol's last night and I was slipping and sliding almost all night. It was sad cause it was so bad I had to change shoes. I guess I need to run a game or 2 outside in them because that was bad. Anyone ball in the Grinchs yet?

Sucks, But yeah dude, I always play a game or just shoot around outside, and make sure I screech/stomp the soles just to get rid of that fresh rubber sole/grip.

Wish they went back to the 2k4/k5 traction pattern or the 4s. The 5s were decent.

Those chaos actually do look good. Better than I thought. I just can't get passed by that red shozoku. But a real nice colorway. Might get em.

Those chaos actually do look good. Better than I thought. I just can't get passed by that red shozoku. But a real nice colorway. Might get em.

that was my favorite part! apologize right now! hahaha jk.

if you get them, you can always paint the logo

No... ED is just gonna have to deal with it! Lol
Nah, but I think it sets it off. They are pretty much like the IV, but no green

just curious whats with the "anti-red shozoku" sentiment. Is it red in general or just how it blends with the other colors on the shoe?  To me the Chaos and grey heel cup look much better than the all blue "LA's" which also have red if I am not mistaken?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

lol ya i think it sets them off too. 
they're much better than the chaos IV's IMO

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

lol ya i think it sets them off too. 
they're much better than the chaos IV's IMO

I love these. Not sure if I like them more than the IV tho... But I love theseX2 for these and LA's for sureWe need a release date already

I don't like the blue pair at all.

Chaos are ok to me...

however the Concord are bananas to me, I will end up with multiple of those.

I also hope del sol's continue to sit around me, I like them.

The All Star looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom