OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

these are honestly the greatest shoes in the world.

VI > V in terms of performance. and it's not even close. 

Honestly?

yes. i say my pair is fairly broken in. too be honest, i didn't like them at first cause i was so used to the V's and they weren't broken in. they're PERFECT now. the shoe really molds to your food. that aint no damn gimmick 
laugh.gif
 (like i thought it was) they feel incredible 
i experienced heal slippage at first as well, now if i tie them up loosely, my heal doesn't slip.
About how long did it take you to break in? I am somewhat experiencing heal slippage.. but it helps a lot if I use the 2 top lace holes and tie them tighter....
I haven't used these for ball yet as I'm still with the Vs, but all my VI's has been used casually so far...

2-3 games.
i tied them up pretty tight while breaking them in. now i don't have to do it as tight and my foot doesn't fall asleep anymore 
laugh.gif

i use the last lace holes btw.. 

Honestly?

yes. i say my pair is fairly broken in. too be honest, i didn't like them at first cause i was so used to the V's and they weren't broken in. they're PERFECT now. the shoe really molds to your food. that aint no damn gimmick 
laugh.gif
i experienced heal slippage at first as well, now if i tie them up loosely, my heal doesn't slip.
About how long did it take you to break in? I am somewhat experiencing heal slippage.. but it helps a lot if I use the 2 top lace holes and tie them tighter....
I haven't used these for ball yet as I'm still with the Vs, but all my VI's has been used casually so far...

2-3 games.
i tied them up pretty tight while breaking them in. now i don't have to do it as tight and my foot doesn't fall asleep anymore 
laugh.gif

they have that lace hole for a reason. i mean people who dont lace them up all the way and then complain about heel slippage/sprained ankles/etc are just morons. not calling u a moron but just i love it when i see people not lacing up all the way in the IVs at my gym and then getting their ankles broke rofl

Originally Posted by havoc11

Honestly?

laugh.gif

2-3 games.
laugh.gif

they have that lace hole for a reason. i mean people who dont lace them up all the way and then complain about heel slippage/sprained ankles/etc are just morons. not calling u a moron but just i love it when i see people not lacing up all the way in the IVs at my gym and then getting their ankles broke rofl

i said i use the last lace holes... 
laugh.gif

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeez help me get a pair of Kobe 3Ds???? HOH in dallas isnt getting them and im asking all you fellow sneakerheads, if u can help a sneakerhead out... My life will be complete with these =)

Originally Posted by cberr

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeez help me get a pair of Kobe 3Ds???? HOH in dallas isnt getting them and im asking all you fellow sneakerheads, if u can help a sneakerhead out... My life will be complete with these =)

You can try eastbay and ndc.  Pretty sure there getting them.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

You can try eastbay and ndc.  Pretty sure there getting them.

This! Also, PM some peps if they willing to help you out and put it on your sig...

ive been tryen to PM people but no everyone im trying too doesnt live in La area or they dont want them... how can u pass up on this colorway??? (besides having no money)

ive been tryen to PM people but no everyone im trying too doesnt live in La area or they dont want them... how can u pass up on this colorway??? (besides having no money)

Easy because they are ugly! Imo I got plenty of money but none of it is going towards those.

Originally Posted by havoc11

Honestly?

laugh.gif

2-3 games.
laugh.gif

i said i use the last lace holes... 
laugh.gif

i know. thats why i said not u just venting to the general public

seriously? really? how?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

One question ...

Why are all the good colorways for this shoe limited ?

The OC,griniches,rice/maybe,3D,and all star game colorways are all limited releases and i don't get why

This is going to be my first pair of kobes so i haven't been following this line that much but is this a normal thing for kobe releases ?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

One question ...

The OC,griniches,rice/maybe,3D,and all star game colorways are all limited releases and i don't get why

This is going to be my first pair of kobes so i haven't been following this line that much but is this a normal thing for kobe releases ?
del sols arent limited
wink.gif

One question ...

I honestly believe if the Grinches, 3Ds and OCs were general releases not as many people would like them.  They would probably end up in every outlet.
Havent you seen the pattern, Nike/Jordan usually makes the most out there/wackest colorway quickstrikes or super limited. Thats smart business.

s dubl wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
One question ...

del sols, Concords & Breds arent limited 
wink.gif

FIXED 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

One question ...

I honestly believe if the Grinches, 3Ds and OCs were general releases not as many people would like them.  They would probably end up in every outlet.
Havent you seen the pattern, Nike/Jordan usually makes the most out there/wackest colorway quickstrikes or super limited. Thats smart business.
this happens because of hypebeasts. hyping up funky colourways. that's all...
but, there are a few people out there who actually do like the colourways. unfortunately, some of those people prob won't get their hands on a pair cause of resellers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

been sayin this from jump...but there's too many d riders out there in denial...haha

Hey guys, newbie here! haha

anyway, i'm having a conflict on choosing which ZKVis to get. It's either the Concords or the Breds... I can only choose one, since I don't have much money to spend on shoes (College student here, haha)..

I'm already leaning towards the concords. They're clean and all, but I have yet to see the breds in person...

what do you think, guys?

Grinches are hot. 3Ds are dope too, I just know I would never wear them. OCs could have been hot if the heel wasnt black. LAs are nice, wouldnt have gotten a pair if it was anywhere close to difficult to get a pair.

IMO best colorway so far is Del Sols by far. Concords could have been better if the heel and tongue were white leather rather than that pearlized crap. Still far from ugly.

anyway....had these for about a week, just too sick to snap a pic
ohwell.gif

thanks T!!!
4qo3fd.jpg

cant wait till the summer....these and an LA fitted
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jdxfactor

anyway, i'm having a conflict on choosing which ZKVis to get. It's either the Concords or the Breds... I can only choose one, since I don't have much money to spend on shoes (College student here, haha)..

I'm already leaning towards the concords. They're clean and all, but I have yet to see the breds in person...

what do you think, guys?
Get the concords there better looking and cleaner the breds are ugly IMO 

I've been checking out this thread since Xmas but only just got approved. Thanks for all the info and pics you guys are awesome

So far I've managed to scoop Grinches from my local store and East La's off Eastbay. Looking forward to the 3Ds and the Rices. Its kinda hard living in NZ as we dont get many releases (just the Grinches, Del Sols and concords so far) but some sizes of Grinch's & Cool Grey 11s etc are still sitting on shelves so there are some benefits.

Im crossing my fingers for Eastbay to be stocking 3Ds - Hopefully I can click fast enough...

Nice E.LA's s dubl!
pimp.gif

Happy for a size 13 head to grab a pair.. 
Welcome to NT Blitz from NZ! What's the retail for Kobes over there?

Del Sols >> Concord >> BREDs

but the BREDs are not ugly! Way better than what we got last year (VDays)..

Clean pick of those LA's up there. My pair should be coming in tomorrow. I'm thinking about rocking them at my work later this week, the nursing staff is gonna flip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdxfactor

what do you think, guys?
honestly, u gotta go with whatever u like. dont let other people's opinion guide u to buying a shoe. couple questions u can ask..how are u gonna be using this shoe casually? ballin? what colors do u like. what colors do u wear alot.. iunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom