OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went by FL on 34th and there are people already camping out SMH lol. Well looks like I'll just wait for march 1st to come

Just scooped up LA's onto the sunsets!& f a hype,if ur not a fan that's ok,but to say the rest of us like em' cause of hype is pure bs.

Originally Posted by s dubl

V...You sound pretty confident lol most had a hard time getting any with the 3Ds. I think NDC still has free shipping on orders over 100 if you're a registered member. Eastbay I'm not sure.

apparently i'm a gold club member, lol, i was ordering some shoes from eastbay a few months back, mainly the wifey's sz 6 laser 90s and pacman trainers, and was like, why am i paying for shipping? AND the gold club deal was 50% off......
and confident? nawwww, it's really one of those things where if i dont get them, i won't be mad at all! and you "think" NDC has free ship bro? naw man, can't risk a "think" lol, i'll be making a new account tonight and hoping to snag a pair...or two.....or none 
laugh.gif

in the US, how much tax is added to the $130(as per NDC) of the Kobe VI?here in the Philippines the shoe costs Php6995 which is around $157.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Just went by FL on 34th and there are people already camping out SMH lol. Well looks like I'll just wait for march 1st to come

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

damn...all these colorways coming out, and I dont really want any of em
frown.gif
all I want is the red ASGs. Pass on all releases on the 5th, pass on OCs. Feels weird all these releases and I dont have to have any of em
laugh.gif
Its the same thing with me i only like the rices , del sol and the concords i don't like any of the other colorways 
I will mostly be picking up the rices and if i can't get that i will get the del sols and that will be it for me

V...You sound pretty confident lol most had a hard time getting any with the 3Ds. I think NDC still has free shipping on orders over 100 if you're a registered member. Eastbay I'm not sure.

The passed two releases it wouldn't give me free shipping with my Swoosh/NDC account. Both orders well over $100.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

apparently i'm a gold club member, lol, i was ordering some shoes from eastbay a few months back, mainly the wifey's sz 6 laser 90s and pacman trainers, and was like, why am i paying for shipping? AND the gold club deal was 50% off......
and confident? nawwww, it's really one of those things where if i dont get them, i won't be mad at all! and you "think" NDC has free ship bro? naw man, can't risk a "think" lol, i'll be making a new account tonight and hoping to snag a pair...or two.....or none 
laugh.gif
You need confirmation, huh?

Yes, all registered NDC members receive free shipping on purchases over $100 excluding Nike iD (which is free after $175).

Originally Posted by daaznfella

laugh.gif

If you're a NDC member you get free shipping on any order over $100 so you're good to go

Originally Posted by Holiday

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif

I wish I was lol. They got there chairs, northface jackets and blankets. They are ready for the elements lol

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif
and i bet you the people camping right now are just resellers 
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif

I wish I was lol. They got there chairs, northface jackets and blankets. They are ready for the elements lol

I don't wish bad on people but I hope it blizzards

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
Lets do the math- 30 pairs maybe with a potential resale value of 250-300 max = about 150 bucks per pair profit .  Divide that by the 15 + hours these folks may wait until they have their "re-sellable" pair in hand and that equates to about 10/hour.  Are you telling me that these re-sellers are unable/unwilling/or just flat out too stubborn to find work elsewhere for 10+ dollars an hour?

I get it if you have a "connect" or "in" and can cut that wait time down by 70-80 % if not more, can deal with no lines, elements or other riff raff and turn a similar profit, but in this scenario, the idea of re-selling seems like a major stretch.  On the other hand, maybe I am way in the dark on this and someone else can shed some light on how this would truly make sense for someone to justify.

Damn i struck on on the 3D's =( at Lakewood HoH and Costa Mesa. Now damn resellers running them up for $250.00 SMH =/

Ill def will show up earlier for the Chinas.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
Lets do the math- 30 pairs maybe with a potential resale value of 250-300 max = about 150 bucks per pair profit .  Divide that by the 15 + hours these folks may wait until they have their "re-sellable" pair in hand and that equates to about 10/hour.  Are you telling me that these re-sellers are unable/unwilling/or just flat out too stubborn to find work elsewhere for 10+ dollars an hour?

I get it if you have a "connect" or "in" and can cut that wait time down by 70-80 % if not more, can deal with no lines, elements or other riff raff and turn a similar profit, but in this scenario, the idea of re-selling seems like a major stretch.  On the other hand, maybe I am way in the dark on this and someone else can shed some light on how this would truly make sense for someone to justify.

Pretty stupid imo. You would think it would be of more value to keep the kicks but i guess not. $150 is not worth it to sit outside in any weather for 10 + hrs.  

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

The passed two releases it wouldn't give me free shipping with my Swoosh/NDC account. Both orders well over $100.
You should have called/chatted with a rep.  On the Grinch restock I wasn't signed in and paid for shipping and they looked my account up and refunded me.
Still dno if I wanna try to cop these for myself or not tonight, I've been 3/3 with the releases on NDC but just not feeling these enough, although I do love the orange 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

YOU ARE JOKING!
sick.gif
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Well if they already worked that day and possibly don't work the next, they could be spending their free time camping out, I'm sure the math changes. Not to mention Resellers are there for more than one pair which is the reason they bring friends and family with them. Happens all the time out here in Southern Cali and it's usually the same resellers.

There's also the people that just have nothing to do and don't plan on reselling that are willing to wait.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

You should have called/chatted with a rep.  On the Grinch restock I wasn't signed in and paid for shipping and they looked my account up and refunded me.
Still dno if I wanna try to cop these for myself or not tonight, I've been 3/3 with the releases on NDC but just not feeling these enough, although I do love the orange 

if u dont want em u could always just cop a pair so u could hook up someone who missed them since u seem to have that good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom