OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others, I too am glad the majority of the colorways have been relatively easy passes for me. Only regret is not making more attempts to get the 3ds at retail. So far I only have the del sols and the red ASG, and I'm waiting for my purple/yellow gradient id to come in since we still haven't gotten a true Lakers colored shoe. As a die hard Lakers and Kobe fan, I was only able to go so long wihtout one

i herd the BHMs are very limited... idk, one of the nicest colorways imo.... if i wasnt black i would peel the badge off the heel lol i dont like it but none the less they're hard!

Want the BHMs but man I've been going nuts on sneaks lately.. might have to sit this one out.  Hope I don't regret it later.  

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

i herd the BHMs are very limited... idk, one of the nicest colorways imo.... if i wasnt black i would peel the badge off the heel lol i dont like it but none the less they're hard!

You are selling them in your sig so of course you would hear they are "very limited".

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

if i wasnt black i would peel the badge off the heel lol i dont like it but none the less they're hard!

I'm not black. I won't peel the badge off the heel. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose behind the shoe?

I will be heading to the mall in the next hour, since I dont own any Kobes(yet) but have tried on the V's. How do the insoles compare to the V's?

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Minus the BHM stamp = Kobe VI Big Stages
that is by far the best picture we have of the bhm
pimp.gif
....if only the whole upper was black instead of the faded black

I'm still waiting on a confirmation from kb24 on my OC..i have a feeling they will be cancelled fml

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Minus the BHM stamp = Kobe VI Big Stages
that is by far the best picture we have of the bhm
pimp.gif
....if only the whole upper was black instead of the faded black

That is a crispy +@$! pic for real.   All the others have made the Vegas Gold look dull.  But I bet its a good problem to have as a Kobe fan to have TOO many colors to pick from,.
Yes.  I am  Welches Grape 

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Called HOH here (Ohio). Peeps already lined up for Saturday. Unreal.

Line up is for Kobes only or all the BHM kicks?   I could see myself getting jazzed for the KD3 BHM, but not the rest.  As for the logo, well it is what it is.  I get it, I don't have any real issue with it, but it doesn't exactly "fit" with the rest of the shoe in terms of colors.  That's what was appealing on some level about the KD, is that it had similar color blocking but no direct reference to BHM on the outer part of the shoe.  Remove it or don't remove it, but I think there is bound to be some residue or indication of the logo once it is removed.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Nah those dont compare to the Big Stages.Nice looking shoe but the Big Stages are epic.

True that. Not even close by any means. BS aways one of my top pairs of shoes ever. BHM not even one of the better ones in the VI line. IMO.

^Dang, lining up for the Black History Months already? It is supposed to snow/freezing rain tonight in Ohio, those dude's are crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom