OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

They look too high for my liking 
frown.gif

I like the traction though. That looks promising.

i feel like the the last 3 have been too similar...but i guess they figure theyve gotten a good response so if its not broke dont fix it

i feel like the the last 3 have been too similar...but i guess they figure theyve gotten a good response so if its not broke dont fix it

Wowzers, i seriously cannot wait for them. Gonna have a good amount saved for them by only keeping my del sol Vi's and not buying another Vi. Bring on the VII.

Wowzers, i seriously cannot wait for them. Gonna have a good amount saved for them by only keeping my del sol Vi's and not buying another Vi. Bring on the VII.

damn the pics making the 7s look like a dope *** transformer (with all that technology) . No joke, freaking megatron gonna bust out of them lol.
@NWT, I never understood why kobe would want last years model in a new season. But this year I hope it changes cause wearing the sour 6s will not be pleasant for half the season

damn the pics making the 7s look like a dope *** transformer (with all that technology) . No joke, freaking megatron gonna bust out of them lol.
@NWT, I never understood why kobe would want last years model in a new season. But this year I hope it changes cause wearing the sour 6s will not be pleasant for half the season

Super excited. I'm a huge Kobe, Laker, Kobe shoeline fan, and I thought the shoe needed a shake up. The IV,V, and VI were essentially the same shoe (with the V being IMO the best), with gradual changes. This shoe appears loaded with Tech, has a different look, yet I'm sure will come in just stupid colorways like we are used to. Like I said, I'm excited.

Super excited. I'm a huge Kobe, Laker, Kobe shoeline fan, and I thought the shoe needed a shake up. The IV,V, and VI were essentially the same shoe (with the V being IMO the best), with gradual changes. This shoe appears loaded with Tech, has a different look, yet I'm sure will come in just stupid colorways like we are used to. Like I said, I'm excited.

Back
Top Bottom