OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^
yeah, nothing could be worse than the heartbeat pattern on the 5s and even those were ok.
they weren't bad. so I can see this triangle pattern performing well (AND LOOKING GOOD)

^
yeah, nothing could be worse than the heartbeat pattern on the 5s and even those were ok.
they weren't bad. so I can see this triangle pattern performing well (AND LOOKING GOOD)

kobe 7? well modern notoriety is saying its on display here, im assuming its the royal, red, purple, and white with pink ones, you can also see that all black sample that has been floating around.
nike-2012-line_021.jpg

kobe 7? well modern notoriety is saying its on display here, im assuming its the royal, red, purple, and white with pink ones, you can also see that all black sample that has been floating around.
nike-2012-line_021.jpg

I'm sorry but the v's were no where near the traction of the iv's...go and bring both pairs....broken in...run a game or do some lateral drills with the iv's first and then the v's...and tell me the v's are ok...the v's were garbage...as long as the court was CLEAN you would be ok but with a floor that's slightly dusty they are a no-go

I'm sorry but the v's were no where near the traction of the iv's...go and bring both pairs....broken in...run a game or do some lateral drills with the iv's first and then the v's...and tell me the v's are ok...the v's were garbage...as long as the court was CLEAN you would be ok but with a floor that's slightly dusty they are a no-go

played on a ridiculously dusty floor before with the 5s I had little to no issue with them.
but yes, I agree, the 5 can't even be compared with the 4's traction. that's just wrong.
but again, for me, traction in the 5s have been fine and not at all bad. you'll always feel
shortchanged though everytime you see someone wearing hyperfuses or zk4s... but it's
all good.

Judging from the pattern alone and provided that they use the same materials, it's almost
unlikely to get bad traction with what we see in the 7s. Only one way to find out though..
can't wait for December!

played on a ridiculously dusty floor before with the 5s I had little to no issue with them.
but yes, I agree, the 5 can't even be compared with the 4's traction. that's just wrong.
but again, for me, traction in the 5s have been fine and not at all bad. you'll always feel
shortchanged though everytime you see someone wearing hyperfuses or zk4s... but it's
all good.

Judging from the pattern alone and provided that they use the same materials, it's almost
unlikely to get bad traction with what we see in the 7s. Only one way to find out though..
can't wait for December!

@the pics up there, those are the hyperdunks 2011 along with some hyperfuse 2011 and some hyperforce 2011. Lebron shoes always have some stupid thing that stands out (lion, shoe shape, etc)

@the pics up there, those are the hyperdunks 2011 along with some hyperfuse 2011 and some hyperforce 2011. Lebron shoes always have some stupid thing that stands out (lion, shoe shape, etc)

If the Zoom bags aren't going to be made larger and thicker in the VII than the predecessors, I sure hope the heel counter / ankle system is more like the V and the midsole is augmented to full length Cushlon; basically a basketball-centric version of the highly popular Nike Zoom Vomero. At that point, Kobe would have a shoe that would truly be next level.

Cushlon is basically what made the Hyperfuse line superstars and helped the LeBron 8 become significantly more comfortable than the LeBron 7.

If the Zoom bags aren't going to be made larger and thicker in the VII than the predecessors, I sure hope the heel counter / ankle system is more like the V and the midsole is augmented to full length Cushlon; basically a basketball-centric version of the highly popular Nike Zoom Vomero. At that point, Kobe would have a shoe that would truly be next level.

Cushlon is basically what made the Hyperfuse line superstars and helped the LeBron 8 become significantly more comfortable than the LeBron 7.

^Ah, thanks. I see Phylon in the nikestore.com description for LeBron 8 V1/V2 but nothing for the V3. I thought I heard this somewhere in relation to the unforgiving cushioning of the LeBron 7. I've played in both and for all this time I assumed Cushlon was behind the improvement of plush, more forgiving cushioning right out of the box felt in the 8.

Also another shoe, the Blue Chip II had Cushlon if this page is correct:

http://reviews.nike.com/9...shoe-reviews/reviews.htm

That was a pretty good performer.

^Ah, thanks. I see Phylon in the nikestore.com description for LeBron 8 V1/V2 but nothing for the V3. I thought I heard this somewhere in relation to the unforgiving cushioning of the LeBron 7. I've played in both and for all this time I assumed Cushlon was behind the improvement of plush, more forgiving cushioning right out of the box felt in the 8.

Also another shoe, the Blue Chip II had Cushlon if this page is correct:

http://reviews.nike.com/9...shoe-reviews/reviews.htm

That was a pretty good performer.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^I call that pure bs. You could have put glue on the 5s and they still would have been inferior to the 4s traction. No way does 5 top the 4 in any traction...
Did I say the Vs were better than the IVs? You must play on some dusty +!* courts cause my Vs gripped the court real well after breaking them in.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^I call that pure bs. You could have put glue on the 5s and they still would have been inferior to the 4s traction. No way does 5 top the 4 in any traction...
Did I say the Vs were better than the IVs? You must play on some dusty +!* courts cause my Vs gripped the court real well after breaking them in.

Back
Top Bottom