OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

yeah, mids would be a welcomed change. but I really can't complain with lows
since we've been getting pretty awesome products...

yeah, mids would be a welcomed change. but I really can't complain with lows
since we've been getting pretty awesome products...

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^I call that pure bs. You could have put glue on the 5s and they still would have been inferior to the 4s traction. No way does 5 top the 4 in any traction...
Did I say the Vs were better than the IVs? You must play on some dusty +!* courts cause my Vs gripped the court real well after breaking them in.

my VI's grip the court better than the IV and V's.. maybe cause i've seriously broken in those shoes. it's the only shoes i use as my go to pair since they're so awesome
pimp.gif
 don't even wanna look at the other kobe's lol

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^I call that pure bs. You could have put glue on the 5s and they still would have been inferior to the 4s traction. No way does 5 top the 4 in any traction...
Did I say the Vs were better than the IVs? You must play on some dusty +!* courts cause my Vs gripped the court real well after breaking them in.

my VI's grip the court better than the IV and V's.. maybe cause i've seriously broken in those shoes. it's the only shoes i use as my go to pair since they're so awesome
pimp.gif
 don't even wanna look at the other kobe's lol

Huaraches=up there in the all time list. I don't think the zk2s are better over zk4 though in my experience.
But I agree that the 3s are weak.

I hope the 7s are at least at par with the 6 regarding traction. Best possible outcome would be like the zk4.
I'm optimistic with the pattern...

Huaraches=up there in the all time list. I don't think the zk2s are better over zk4 though in my experience.
But I agree that the 3s are weak.

I hope the 7s are at least at par with the 6 regarding traction. Best possible outcome would be like the zk4.
I'm optimistic with the pattern...

^Agree with the assessment on the traction for the VIs. They only outrank the other versions once REALLY broken in.

^Agree with the assessment on the traction for the VIs. They only outrank the other versions once REALLY broken in.

Smh at myself for selling the Orca ZKII after the Lakers lost to the Suns in the first round in 2007. And the II were mad underrated. Those shoes have sick court feel, traction and court feel. Nike should also retro the ZK1 especially this one. 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-1-i-blackpurple-pe-01.jpg

Smh at myself for selling the Orca ZKII after the Lakers lost to the Suns in the first round in 2007. And the II were mad underrated. Those shoes have sick court feel, traction and court feel. Nike should also retro the ZK1 especially this one. 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

^
those are sick! but I'd have to disagree, if they had to retro a shoe, they HAVE to retro the 81 pt games...
I'd get 2 pairs and then beat the hell out of one pair. every jump shot would feel like they'd go in! lol

^
those are sick! but I'd have to disagree, if they had to retro a shoe, they HAVE to retro the 81 pt games...
I'd get 2 pairs and then beat the hell out of one pair. every jump shot would feel like they'd go in! lol

i've balled in crazy 8, kobe 1, 2k4, 2k5, and AZK 1-5, except 3.

traction wise for me: 2k4 > 1 > 2 > 2k5 > 4 > 5

overall performance: 2 > 2k4 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 2k5

2k4 was my fave till the kobe 2s came along. not a fan of the 2k5, unstable as hell.

would love to have a few pairs of the kobe 2s...
frown.gif

i've balled in crazy 8, kobe 1, 2k4, 2k5, and AZK 1-5, except 3.

traction wise for me: 2k4 > 1 > 2 > 2k5 > 4 > 5

overall performance: 2 > 2k4 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 2k5

2k4 was my fave till the kobe 2s came along. not a fan of the 2k5, unstable as hell.

would love to have a few pairs of the kobe 2s...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
Nike should be smart and put them on Nike ID. Instant sell out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
Nike should be smart and put them on Nike ID. Instant sell out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

yes sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

yes sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom