OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

For Mugen :

KB-8 (now known as the Crazy 8 ) >

> ZK 2 (Orcas) > ZK 5 (DK) > ZK 6 > ZK 3 > ZK 1 > ZK 4.

Not including the 2K4s (which would out perform any Nike shoe ever made, IMO; excluding the zk5 lol)

Originally Posted by never wear them

For Mugen :

Not including the 2K4s (which would out perform any Nike shoe ever made, IMO; excluding the zk5 lol)
You sure you dont want to put the ugly $$$ chaos and GB's in there too...
laugh.gif
 You already know where my hate is...

Originally Posted by never wear them

For Mugen :

You sure you dont want to put the ugly $$$ chaos and GB's in there too...
laugh.gif
 You already know where my hate is...

after killing them on court... performance: 6>4>5 via very small margins then >1>2>3
looks: 5>6>4>2>1>3

I honestly love the 4,5 & 6 equally. it's hard to pick one but if I had to, that's the ranking.
all beastly shoes.
pimp.gif

after killing them on court... performance: 6>4>5 via very small margins then >1>2>3
looks: 5>6>4>2>1>3

I honestly love the 4,5 & 6 equally. it's hard to pick one but if I had to, that's the ranking.
all beastly shoes.
pimp.gif

I can't wait till the think pinks come out I'm going to try and cop a pair. Does anyone know if they come n kids

I can't wait till the think pinks come out I'm going to try and cop a pair. Does anyone know if they come n kids

^Wrong thread bud. But i KNOW there's a dude on here who has the pictures of the final versions of this shoe! PLEASE put us out of our misery and post them! On another note, the black/white colour way gets me more excited by the day..if that doesn't drop i will probably be in tears

^Wrong thread bud. But i KNOW there's a dude on here who has the pictures of the final versions of this shoe! PLEASE put us out of our misery and post them! On another note, the black/white colour way gets me more excited by the day..if that doesn't drop i will probably be in tears

I hope these release in a USA colorway, u know for the 2012 olympics

but hopefully it doesn't release THAT late, i would need em for the winter season

I hope these release in a USA colorway, u know for the 2012 olympics

but hopefully it doesn't release THAT late, i would need em for the winter season

Back
Top Bottom