OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by monase

patiently waiting for RD, this looks like a ninja drop

I agree F the pictures, give the release date.
It's already been announced. December 20th.

And I guarantee the people that keep talking about herringbone this and herringbone that don't even hoop. Dudes kill me.
alien.gif

Guarantee? 
laugh.gif

I know the type of people you're referring to, but you should stay away from the sweeping generalizations bruh

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by monase

patiently waiting for RD, this looks like a ninja drop

I agree F the pictures, give the release date.
It's already been announced. December 20th.

And I guarantee the people that keep talking about herringbone this and herringbone that don't even hoop. Dudes kill me.
alien.gif

Guarantee? 
laugh.gif

I know the type of people you're referring to, but you should stay away from the sweeping generalizations bruh

A logical reason why there hasn't been any new pics yet would be, they wanna continue to have good sales for the final releases of the VI. I know if the VII are gonna look incredible, I'm not gonna buy anymore VIs and save up to buy a bunch of VIIs.

A logical reason why there hasn't been any new pics yet would be, they wanna continue to have good sales for the final releases of the VI. I know if the VII are gonna look incredible, I'm not gonna buy anymore VIs and save up to buy a bunch of VIIs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

tumblr_lpoxjnvYpK1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

tumblr_lpoxjnvYpK1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Why are people trying to make reasons why there are no pics?...

It's simple..Nike tries to hold out as long as possible and protect all their shoes...When we get pics, it is usually never Nike releasing them, but someone else leaking them...

Plus pics of this Kobe have leaked with those samples wayyyyy before other Kobe's in the past..

Why are people trying to make reasons why there are no pics?...

It's simple..Nike tries to hold out as long as possible and protect all their shoes...When we get pics, it is usually never Nike releasing them, but someone else leaking them...

Plus pics of this Kobe have leaked with those samples wayyyyy before other Kobe's in the past..

If they want to be so secretive about it why would they send them out to wear testers? Once it goes public you know damn well pictures are gonna be everywhere. It is after all Kobe's signature shoes. Shouldn't he be the one testing them?

If they want to be so secretive about it why would they send them out to wear testers? Once it goes public you know damn well pictures are gonna be everywhere. It is after all Kobe's signature shoes. Shouldn't he be the one testing them?

lol these pages wil go off once we get some real pictures lol

man i keep looking at pg 1 just think what the final product might look like and thinking what cws we will get....imaginary ZK7 lol

lol these pages wil go off once we get some real pictures lol

man i keep looking at pg 1 just think what the final product might look like and thinking what cws we will get....imaginary ZK7 lol

They need more than just Kobe testing it, like the consumer...

Yes, Nike knows it is a risk, but they can also easily find out who leaked the pics..which leads to termination if they work in the HQ or for Nike..or just ending of wear testing and any future..

If it was that simple then every big shoe would be leaked months and months in advance every year..

It happens ever now and then, but they have done a better job lately at keeping things under wrap because they have learned from the past with the new internet age..

They need more than just Kobe testing it, like the consumer...

Yes, Nike knows it is a risk, but they can also easily find out who leaked the pics..which leads to termination if they work in the HQ or for Nike..or just ending of wear testing and any future..

If it was that simple then every big shoe would be leaked months and months in advance every year..

It happens ever now and then, but they have done a better job lately at keeping things under wrap because they have learned from the past with the new internet age..

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

because I like this outsole:
it looks like it will have better traction than the 6s and the 6 had good traction. I'm down with a little design and the herringbone half toe..
I see now.  I had completely forgotten about that picture.  Personally, I don't think that the VIs had good traction AT ALL, compared to previous models.  Their traction is by no means bad, but it leaves a lot to be desired.  I'm a fan of full-herringbone (Huarache 2k4, etc.), but hey as long as the herringbone is somewhat retained on the medial side of the shoe, I'll be happy.  While I'm not always a proponent of function > aesthetic when it comes to visible parts of the sneaker, I think that the when determining outsole traction it is def not the time to be worrying about themes and such.  Herringbone has proven to be the best all-around traction for indoor courts, hands down.  Wish they'd stick to it.

The VI's traction was #@**. It's one of the first things I look at in a shoe and chances are no evidence of a herringbone outsole Nike aint getting my money.

This half medial, half Mamba-Kobe-needs-to-be-different outsole is ridiculous.  I can see it for marketing reasons, but come on Nike.  Kobe is a top athlete, all his gear is supposedly 'marketed' as top of the line no nonsense %%$%#+%%.  If you want to create the best all around shoe, you need herringbone full stop. What's the point in light-weight, flywire, zoom air, carbon shank, brail writing if you can't even do a sharp cut? lol

Nike you're doing it wrong.
the zk6 had good traction. I've been using mine for almost a year now. never had complaints. I don't know what you're talking about.
I just played a full game in them earlier on a dusty court. the 7's traction look fine. hey, we survived the zk5s...

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

because I like this outsole:
it looks like it will have better traction than the 6s and the 6 had good traction. I'm down with a little design and the herringbone half toe..
I see now.  I had completely forgotten about that picture.  Personally, I don't think that the VIs had good traction AT ALL, compared to previous models.  Their traction is by no means bad, but it leaves a lot to be desired.  I'm a fan of full-herringbone (Huarache 2k4, etc.), but hey as long as the herringbone is somewhat retained on the medial side of the shoe, I'll be happy.  While I'm not always a proponent of function > aesthetic when it comes to visible parts of the sneaker, I think that the when determining outsole traction it is def not the time to be worrying about themes and such.  Herringbone has proven to be the best all-around traction for indoor courts, hands down.  Wish they'd stick to it.

The VI's traction was #@**. It's one of the first things I look at in a shoe and chances are no evidence of a herringbone outsole Nike aint getting my money.

This half medial, half Mamba-Kobe-needs-to-be-different outsole is ridiculous.  I can see it for marketing reasons, but come on Nike.  Kobe is a top athlete, all his gear is supposedly 'marketed' as top of the line no nonsense %%$%#+%%.  If you want to create the best all around shoe, you need herringbone full stop. What's the point in light-weight, flywire, zoom air, carbon shank, brail writing if you can't even do a sharp cut? lol

Nike you're doing it wrong.
the zk6 had good traction. I've been using mine for almost a year now. never had complaints. I don't know what you're talking about.
I just played a full game in them earlier on a dusty court. the 7's traction look fine. hey, we survived the zk5s...

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but got the info today the Kobe 7 Supreme will be $180 and the colorway is BLACK/MTLLC SILVER-TR YLLW-WHT with the release date is 12/22

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but got the info today the Kobe 7 Supreme will be $180 and the colorway is BLACK/MTLLC SILVER-TR YLLW-WHT with the release date is 12/22

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

pimp.gif

Any word on an xmas colorway?

pimp.gif

Any word on an xmas colorway?

I'm a sucker for black with nice accent colors. Might be this years del sol.

Back
Top Bottom