OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Any info on a new Kobe box?

I'm guessing its going to be like the design of the upper with lines across the box that shoes the diamond pattern of the snake. Or they might go back to the orange box. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Any info on a new Kobe box?

I'm guessing its going to be like the design of the upper with lines across the box that shoes the diamond pattern of the snake. Or they might go back to the orange box. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Kobes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

anyone who thinks otherwise is bias as hell.

I'm a kobe fan but I agree with what dude said earlier

Lebron 7,8>Kobe 5>6

Although both Lebron 9s and Kobe 7s are ugly.

Im talking about strictly looks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Kobes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

anyone who thinks otherwise is bias as hell.

I'm a kobe fan but I agree with what dude said earlier

Lebron 7,8>Kobe 5>6

Although both Lebron 9s and Kobe 7s are ugly.

Im talking about strictly looks.

Godaayuumn..... For these being fake... i hate the draft colorway but this one is just so dope... 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Godaayuumn..... For these being fake... i hate the draft colorway but this one is just so dope... 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

pssshh... I'm about to buy some too... smh...

I think Nike is gonna put Kobe back to X-Mas-January releases... They rather have everyone buy the Lebrons first, rather than just devour the other guy's sig.

Giving each sig their moment to shine.

pssshh... I'm about to buy some too... smh...

I think Nike is gonna put Kobe back to X-Mas-January releases... They rather have everyone buy the Lebrons first, rather than just devour the other guy's sig.

Giving each sig their moment to shine.

man i cant wait!

im really feeling the del sols
pimp.gif

^ I'm excited to for these. Kobe keeps pushing the envelope in a good way. Its making others step their game up not just with looks but the technology of the shoe. And for the record the Kobe line>>>>LBJ line. People forget his first 2-3 sigs w/ nike never had a commercial or proper advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom