OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^ I'm excited to for these. Kobe keeps pushing the envelope in a good way. Its making others step their game up not just with looks but the technology of the shoe. And for the record the Kobe line>>>>LBJ line. People forget his first 2-3 sigs w/ nike never had a commercial or proper advertisement.

kobe-vii-black-grey-white-2.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-10-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-8-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-7-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-6-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-5-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-4-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-3-600x450.jpg
kobe-vii-black-grey-white-1-600x450.jpg

I come to a conclusion that the black/grey are the regular version and has the removable tongue and insole. There is no release date info on this while there are release dates for the others. Black/grey will be copped whether they are supremes or regular.

I come to a conclusion that the black/grey are the regular version and has the removable tongue and insole. There is no release date info on this while there are release dates for the others. Black/grey will be copped whether they are supremes or regular.

idk which is the regular pair im so confused lol

the black/grey 1st pic up there looks nice
pimp.gif

idk which is the regular pair im so confused lol

the black/grey 1st pic up there looks nice
pimp.gif

$200?!?!?!?!?!?!?! thats ridiculous! they dont even look all that... might as well wait till better pics to release and colorways i guess..

$200?!?!?!?!?!?!?! thats ridiculous! they dont even look all that... might as well wait till better pics to release and colorways i guess..

those new pics
pimp.gif
This shoe looks so nice, I hate that we have to wait til Dec

those new pics
pimp.gif
This shoe looks so nice, I hate that we have to wait til Dec

So clean! Those pictures are a lot better from what we've seen. These are going to be an instant hit like the past models. No doubt about it!

So clean! Those pictures are a lot better from what we've seen. These are going to be an instant hit like the past models. No doubt about it!

Back
Top Bottom