OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

I was thinking of doing this when I get mine, mainly to see/feel the difference in the two inserts but also for style.
well......... whats the difference between the feel of the two

when i tried them on i really liked the feel of the supreme ankle brace. feels really nice. but i just dont like how it looks. i couldnt wear that with jeans.. unless someone showed me how it looks like with jeans and it looks good. i just dont think that it would.

when i tried them on i really liked the feel of the supreme ankle brace. feels really nice. but i just dont like how it looks. i couldnt wear that with jeans.. unless someone showed me how it looks like with jeans and it looks good. i just dont think that it would.

I don't know why anyone would wear the sleeve with jeans. There's a reason they give you the option of the sleeve and tongue besides performance.

I realize this is a basketball shoe, but the sleeve is strictly meant for basketball. To each his own though.

I don't know why anyone would wear the sleeve with jeans. There's a reason they give you the option of the sleeve and tongue besides performance.

I realize this is a basketball shoe, but the sleeve is strictly meant for basketball. To each his own though.

The irony of having this shirt for months here at FA and just now realizing it matches the ZKVII Xmas Ed. to a T. Even has that Cheetah print

(I shoulda turned the HDR on
tired.gif
)

The irony of having this shirt for months here at FA and just now realizing it matches the ZKVII Xmas Ed. to a T. Even has that Cheetah print

(I shoulda turned the HDR on
tired.gif
)

Got my del sol's today. First reaction to the lunar insole is WOW, so much cushion. Zoom insoles were great too. What I love the most is the heel, the padding on he inside is comparable to the soft gel feeling of a mouse pad. Can't wait to hit the court in these.

Got my del sol's today. First reaction to the lunar insole is WOW, so much cushion. Zoom insoles were great too. What I love the most is the heel, the padding on he inside is comparable to the soft gel feeling of a mouse pad. Can't wait to hit the court in these.

^^ How's the sizing? Snug? Compare to previous Kobe? I think Kobe 4 and 5 fit snug. 6 is a little bit roomier. 

^^ How's the sizing? Snug? Compare to previous Kobe? I think Kobe 4 and 5 fit snug. 6 is a little bit roomier. 

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

good to hear. 
and what maluah said, is it true to sz or go half up/down?

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

good to hear. 
and what maluah said, is it true to sz or go half up/down?

Back
Top Bottom