OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

those cheetahs are really growing on me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
chaos 5 laces? or is that a little too much?

I like the plain look so the Grinch/volt laces would work for me but if you can pull off the Chaos V laces with theses I'd say go for it.

^

I like the plain look so the Grinch/volt laces would work for me but if you can pull off the Chaos V laces with theses I'd say go for it.

^

Jordan Brand is a joke really. it's almost like collecting chuck taylors. 10 years from now
I bet you that's how it's gonna be. dropping the same shoe every other year driving the
value down as well as the hunt.

the Kobe line will rise...

Jordan Brand is a joke really. it's almost like collecting chuck taylors. 10 years from now
I bet you that's how it's gonna be. dropping the same shoe every other year driving the

I just figured out the release date for the concords, is on the 23rd lol. I was thinking they released the same day as te Kobes.
Guess I won't be missing out on either.

I just figured out the release date for the concords, is on the 23rd lol. I was thinking they released the same day as te Kobes.
Guess I won't be missing out on either.

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

someone on ebay is using Cee pics with his spurs logo tag and all
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yup, was gonna post the same thing...using it with no shame at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

someone on ebay is using Cee pics with his spurs logo tag and all
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yup, was gonna post the same thing...using it with no shame at all.
laugh.gif

I guess Nike made it official now by calling the Christmas Kobes....LEOPARDS. Maybe they caught on to the "cheetah=cheater" reference. haha!! Oh well...I'm feelin the "leopard" name.

I guess Nike made it official now by calling the Christmas Kobes....LEOPARDS. Maybe they caught on to the "cheetah=cheater" reference. haha!! Oh well...I'm feelin the "leopard" name.

Back
Top Bottom