OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Are the Xmas limited because I really don't want to wait and can't cop them . Then the prices on eBay be outrageous!

wow niketown SF doin a raffle for the Christmas release!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

talked to a nike rep on ndc and they said the xmas is limited to one per customer.
also, you can't mess it with it yet but ndc is showing a customizable insert on nikeid for $60.

I'm aimin for Kobe and Durant Christmas joints this year
pimp.gif

Got the grinches last year (never wore them tho)..but I still love 'em..maybe i'll wear them Christmas day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Well I'm going on eBay now then! Smh
Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

X-mas Kobe's are limited.
My spot said they're only getting 10-15 pairs total, luckily ill be able to cop them tomorrow.

woah check this out, just saw this browsing ndc

Tried to click on it but it lead me to nothing

interesting none the less

I think the white low bootie could be nice with the xmas pair

Man i copped a pair 50+ over retail to avoid paying Ebay Prices. I hope everyone gets a pair.. This is rediculous. Im aiming straight for these. Lebron Christmas will have to wait as well as KDs. IDC these Christmas Kobes are fire!

so i'm lacing up my 7's now, currently have the play strong on the right foot. gonna try the play fast on the left.

word of advice when you put them on: make sure the front lip of the bootie doesn't bunch up on you under the flap of the shoe when you put them on.
this will make sense when you're actually trying them on lol.

Man Im hearing Conflicting Reports on the RD? When will they be Available on NDC? Christmas Day at 9pm PST or Christmas eve at 9pm PST? Im sorry this was probably asked a while ago.

Timeout.

There's Lunarlon on these? I see it's a featured technology on the iD insert. Is that right or an error?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom