OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Need a size 13
nerd.gif

i got my pair this morning. IMO these look a lot better in pics than in person. I may just keep em to hoop in or get more subtle CW for playing ball in

Chaos V > VII leopards

Took a trip out to Lowell last night then hit up HOH Boston around 6:30, about 15 people in line most were goin for the Brons and the KD's so i was able to get my pair of Leopards no problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Did any of you guys hit up the HOH in Tampa? How was the release like? Orlando was eating up the KD4, then the kobe's. Lebrons took last place out here.

i was hoping that kobe's will be available once i come back from out of town. i am planning to go tomorrow. i have a plane to catch tonight so today is a no-go
frown.gif
dont fail me hoh orlando!

Originally Posted by David Choi

Heres mine~ happy holidays, thanks Kobe!!

Just throw in my brand new branch towel ready for the game! haha..

last night...
VIIs don't look too good compared to VI (in the X'Mas cw), but that FAST insole in/on them looks dope! 

Copped the Del sol Colorway, Pics later, The Shoe Compared to the Vs Feel Less Flexible and higher off the ground but the lockdown is on par if not better than the V's.

I wanted the cheetahs but I know I wouldn't wear it too often. Rather not do an impulse buy. I'll probably cop the del sols soon.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Eastbay: No luck

NTSF: Raffle - Got a size 10...............And a 13
30t6p3b.gif

Hope everyone got their pair.

just came back from there as well. i got the first sz.11
i was the guy in the FedEx jacket, lol

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Did any of you guys hit up the HOH in Tampa? How was the release like? Orlando was eating up the KD4, then the kobe's. Lebrons took last place out here.

i was hoping that kobe's will be available once i come back from out of town. i am planning to go tomorrow. i have a plane to catch tonight so today is a no-go
frown.gif
dont fail me hoh orlando!
Bro, they completely sold out. 

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I wanted the cheetahs but I know I wouldn't wear it too often. Rather not do an impulse buy. I'll probably cop the del sols soon.
This! I need a pair of Kobe VIIs right now but I'm so undecided on them. On the one hand I can get them for $140 ($15 GC + $25 bday coupon) on the other, I'm not all that crazy about the colorway.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

30t6p3b.gif

Don't recall, sorry...I have terrible memory.

I was looking extra bummy with just some Nike sweats and red free 2.0s. Ticket number was 445...443, 445, 446, 447 were all called
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I was looking extra bummy with just some Nike sweats and red free 2.0s. Ticket number was 445...443, 445, 446, 447 were all called
eek.gif
its all gd, at least you got pairs

my number 384, 386, 387, and 389 got called. I got mine and gave my tickets to my homies.

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
its all gd, at least you got pairs

my number 384, 386, 387, and 389 got called. I got mine and gave my tickets to my homies.

Local spot still has a decent size run. Surprised they didn't fly off the shelves. Thinking about picking up a pair but the price tag is a huge turn off.

Struck out on NDC. Struck out on Eastbay. Struck out at Nike Mercer via my girl. Easy purchase in middle of nowhere Cali. Picked up last size 11 and a 13 for my cousin. Sorry can't pick any others up.
70525e34fc7447b088b05b072bb1834067a793a.JPG

Struck out on NDC. Struck out on Eastbay. Struck out at Nike Mercer via my girl. Easy purchase in middle of nowhere Cali. Picked up last size 11 and a 13 for my cousin. Sorry can't pick any others up.
70525e34fc7447b088b05b072bb1834067a793a.JPG

not sure if anyone mentioned this already but certain Champ Sports have the leopards VII's

these were easier to cop in person as oppose to getting them online. I struck out on NDC and jimmy jazz.

not sure if anyone mentioned this already but certain Champ Sports have the leopards VII's

these were easier to cop in person as oppose to getting them online. I struck out on NDC and jimmy jazz.

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

Back
Top Bottom