OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

When you guys give a review can you review them compared to the Kobe 4's?  The Kobe fives were TOO low in the ankle area for me, and the Kobe sixes were TOO flimsy for me.  Thanks in advance....

When you guys give a review can you review them compared to the Kobe 4's?  The Kobe fives were TOO low in the ankle area for me, and the Kobe sixes were TOO flimsy for me.  Thanks in advance....

anyone else have to go a size up? I'm a size 12 in everything but there was only a size 13 left when I got to Niketown NY but it worked out perfectly because they fit amazing

anyone else have to go a size up? I'm a size 12 in everything but there was only a size 13 left when I got to Niketown NY but it worked out perfectly because they fit amazing

After striking out on NDC and Eastbay, was able to cop this morning at HOH Lakewood, and my dude came through and copped me a 2nd pair at HOH Costa Mesa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After striking out on NDC and Eastbay, was able to cop this morning at HOH Lakewood, and my dude came through and copped me a 2nd pair at HOH Costa Mesa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joree85

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how was the line this morning at lakewood? I was going to go but I was able to scoop up a pair off NDC. 

Originally Posted by joree85

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how was the line this morning at lakewood? I was going to go but I was able to scoop up a pair off NDC. 

Damn Hugo thank god I didn't make the trip up there......to my Cali connect THANK YOU I owe yoU

Damn Hugo thank god I didn't make the trip up there......to my Cali connect THANK YOU I owe yoU

Back
Top Bottom