OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by T11Time

Damn Hugo thank god I didn't make the trip up there......to my Cali connect THANK YOU I owe yoU

yea, dude thats selling the kobes for 400 never everrr bought and sold shoes..pretty sure his friend brought him along..worst kobe release ive ever been at. and i got there at 5am
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by T11Time

Damn Hugo thank god I didn't make the trip up there......to my Cali connect THANK YOU I owe yoU

yea, dude thats selling the kobes for 400 never everrr bought and sold shoes..pretty sure his friend brought him along..worst kobe release ive ever been at. and i got there at 5am
30t6p3b.gif

Woke up early to line up at the NBA Store in New York around 6am. My boy hits me up, telling me the 42nd FTL was selling so I book it over there and cop my pair. I came back to the NBA & I was pretty much the only one in line until like 8:15am
laugh.gif
. Only intended to buy one pair so I dipped.

Woke up early to line up at the NBA Store in New York around 6am. My boy hits me up, telling me the 42nd FTL was selling so I book it over there and cop my pair. I came back to the NBA & I was pretty much the only one in line until like 8:15am
laugh.gif
. Only intended to buy one pair so I dipped.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by joree85

After striking out on NDC and Eastbay, was able to cop this morning at HOH Lakewood, and my dude came through and copped me a 2nd pair at HOH Costa Mesa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how was the line this morning at lakewood? I was going to go but I was able to scoop up a pair off NDC. 
I didn't wake up early enough for a line. I walked into Lakewood at 8:55am, asked for a size 11 and was able to cop super easy. I was going to cop a pair of the copper KD4s but they only had an 8.5 and 10.5 left, surprised the KD4s sold out before the Kobe 7s at Lakewood

After striking out on NDC and Eastbay, was able to cop this morning at HOH Lakewood, and my dude came through and copped me a 2nd pair at HOH Costa Mesa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how was the line this morning at lakewood? I was going to go but I was able to scoop up a pair off NDC. 
I didn't wake up early enough for a line. I walked into Lakewood at 8:55am, asked for a size 11 and was able to cop super easy. I was going to cop a pair of the copper KD4s but they only had an 8.5 and 10.5 left, surprised the KD4s sold out before the Kobe 7s at Lakewood

Maybe the KD sold out because they had less pairs. Hoh serramonte said they had over 100 pairs more of Kobe's then kd4

Maybe the KD sold out because they had less pairs. Hoh serramonte said they had over 100 pairs more of Kobe's then kd4

Originally Posted by Beats05

neon laces in, sock out, these are really nice sneakers
Yeah, the red is nice to try and incorporate Christmas in, but with the volt laces, these are insane.

Originally Posted by Beats05

neon laces in, sock out, these are really nice sneakers
Yeah, the red is nice to try and incorporate Christmas in, but with the volt laces, these are insane.

man crazy day

woke up at 5:55 got to the hoh in riverside like 6:20 they open at 7.. im like the 20th person in line then as time goes by i hear ppl talking about did you get a ticket....im like *#*!!!!! i had no idea they were handling out tickets for the shoes!!

then i was like im not going to be able to get a pair.. time went by again i got my pair and very pleased with it!!
pimp.gif
great pick up to end the year
smile.gif

the durants sold out quick.....guess they had little amount of pairs of those

oh and forgot to mention i called friday at the hoh to see whats going to be happening for the release and no one told me they were passing out tickets! and friday was the day they passed them out. i was real pissed because that is the 2nd time hoh could have screwed me over by not giving me correct info

man crazy day

woke up at 5:55 got to the hoh in riverside like 6:20 they open at 7.. im like the 20th person in line then as time goes by i hear ppl talking about did you get a ticket....im like *#*!!!!! i had no idea they were handling out tickets for the shoes!!

then i was like im not going to be able to get a pair.. time went by again i got my pair and very pleased with it!!
pimp.gif
great pick up to end the year
smile.gif

the durants sold out quick.....guess they had little amount of pairs of those

oh and forgot to mention i called friday at the hoh to see whats going to be happening for the release and no one told me they were passing out tickets! and friday was the day they passed them out. i was real pissed because that is the 2nd time hoh could have screwed me over by not giving me correct info

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Oh ok, I didn't know this, thanks for the info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Oh ok, I didn't know this, thanks for the info
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Walk in at 11:00am in South Bay Galleria and got my size 12, easy purchase. This is the way it should be.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Walk in at 11:00am in South Bay Galleria and got my size 12, easy purchase. This is the way it should be.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For real, damn maybe I should have just waited till today then but thats good you were able to cop a pair without a hassle. Anyone know when NDC might start shipping the shoes? I hope I get em this week. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For real, damn maybe I should have just waited till today then but thats good you were able to cop a pair without a hassle. Anyone know when NDC might start shipping the shoes? I hope I get em this week. 

Back
Top Bottom