OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

EASTBAY RAY: I received a OPEN box from UPS, the tape was off... box seem to be thrown and the contents inside is all separate wow.. i wish they just didn't double box...

EASTBAY RAY: I received a OPEN box from UPS, the tape was off... box seem to be thrown and the contents inside is all separate wow.. i wish they just didn't double box...

yotd and all star color way with glow in the dark soles are a MUST. probably double up on both if i can find them
wonder what the regular tongue insert color will be

yotd and all star color way with glow in the dark soles are a MUST. probably double up on both if i can find them

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Nice to see what this will look like at the point of purchase.

This is the only color way I have seen so far that interests me. These will be mine.

its the best CW, thats why
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I agree, liked it from the start, such a sick and clean colorway. I'm glad they're a gr.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Nice to see what this will look like at the point of purchase.

This is the only color way I have seen so far that interests me. These will be mine.

its the best CW, thats why
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I agree, liked it from the start, such a sick and clean colorway. I'm glad they're a gr.

while i still like the yotd, i don't like that they didnt go with the original sample that had the dragon more incorporated in the shoe and idk if its just the pictures but the teal is very dull and not metallic like in the samples, yotd samples > final product

while i still like the yotd, i don't like that they didnt go with the original sample that had the dragon more incorporated in the shoe and idk if its just the pictures but the teal is very dull and not metallic like in the samples, yotd samples > final product

Thanks eastbay for shipping my shoe like this. It arrived at my house like this...I did not tamper this is 100% how it came in.

I'm just really upset it arrived opened. Also a 1 Inch circular DEEP black tar stain on the sole of my right leopards...i had to scrub the $+%* out of it

Back
Top Bottom