OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by AZP

kobe still rockin the play strongs...he's definitely been rocking those a lot

that softer cushion probably better for his knees 

Finally wore mine to the fullest... 

and yet have i tried the Zoom insoles... 
laugh.gif
. I'm seriously loving the cushion.... How can you beat that?

please, someone tell me who wouldn't want a softer ride? I might be losing some milliseconds from step to step from the bounce but man... 
pimp.gif
stop it.. you're making me wanna order a play strong insole. 
but i love my zoom though. i'm still young, and despite having a partially torn ACL, i can still play fine 
smokin.gif

these shoes are pretty uncomfortable to me. i hooped in the xmas joint yesterday, with the play fast insoles. played for about 3-4 hrs. so far i definitely like the feel of the vi more. the traction on these is cool, but the comfort is low. for one, that vinyl or whatever it is material has no give. its great to limit creases, but it also limits range of motion imo, which limits the ability for fast cuts and whatnot. its hard on the toes as well. and the ridge of the insole rubbed the inside of my foot too, it was irritating. of course its a new shoe and they need time to break in, but it feels stiff as hell. the vi, out the box, after about 45 min, it forms to your foot and you dont feel anything. these shoes look nice, but i have a hard time putting it in the top 3 of kobes at this point

these shoes are pretty uncomfortable to me. i hooped in the xmas joint yesterday, with the play fast insoles. played for about 3-4 hrs. so far i definitely like the feel of the vi more. the traction on these is cool, but the comfort is low. for one, that vinyl or whatever it is material has no give. its great to limit creases, but it also limits range of motion imo, which limits the ability for fast cuts and whatnot. its hard on the toes as well. and the ridge of the insole rubbed the inside of my foot too, it was irritating. of course its a new shoe and they need time to break in, but it feels stiff as hell. the vi, out the box, after about 45 min, it forms to your foot and you dont feel anything. these shoes look nice, but i have a hard time putting it in the top 3 of kobes at this point

Hooped in the Cheetahs VII Play Strong insole size 13. I have a wide foot, so it hurts a little in the beginning, also the narrowness is a discomfort. After a good while it loosens up, ala breaking them in, and they're pretty comfortable. Still have yet to spend more than 3 hours in one session with them so we will have to see.

That jacket is nice IMO, I'll cop that in a bit, just ordered two inlines from swoosh for me and my girl so it will have to wait. I was pretty disappointed with the the delsols not coming in 13 on NDC or NTSF.

Hooped in the Cheetahs VII Play Strong insole size 13. I have a wide foot, so it hurts a little in the beginning, also the narrowness is a discomfort. After a good while it loosens up, ala breaking them in, and they're pretty comfortable. Still have yet to spend more than 3 hours in one session with them so we will have to see.

That jacket is nice IMO, I'll cop that in a bit, just ordered two inlines from swoosh for me and my girl so it will have to wait. I was pretty disappointed with the the delsols not coming in 13 on NDC or NTSF.

Originally Posted by BinYe

We need to get the thread formulator to get all pics of all releases on page one.

It's like they're scattered throughout this 300 page thread and it's like a cashew
with a vehicle liscense...

cuz it's DRIVING ME NUTS.

mad.gif
 i hate that people want to jump and make a thread while promoting a website "counterkicks" but dont want to take the time to maintain the thread 

We need to get the thread formulator to get all pics of all releases on page one.

It's like they're scattered throughout this 300 page thread and it's like a cashew

mad.gif
 i hate that people want to jump and make a thread while promoting a website "counterkicks" but dont want to take the time to maintain the thread 

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

mad.gif
I thought about this...and the only way to combat it is for us to STOP posting in his created thread and just post in a different one..
and if the mods keep deleting it, then we can at least get their attention regarding it...
since up to this point, it's been straight up ignored.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

mad.gif
I thought about this...and the only way to combat it is for us to STOP posting in his created thread and just post in a different one..
and if the mods keep deleting it, then we can at least get their attention regarding it...
since up to this point, it's been straight up ignored.

laugh.gif

please, someone tell me who wouldn't want a softer ride? I might be losing some milliseconds from step to step from the bounce but man... 
pimp.gif
but i love my zoom though. i'm still young, and despite having a partially torn ACL, i can still play fine 
smokin.gif

Just got my Leopards in the mail today. After walking around my office in both insoles, I've concluded that I need to ID a "Strong" insole but with the low cut tongue. That lunar puts the zoom to shame!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Just got my Leopards in the mail today. After walking around my office in both insoles, I've concluded that I need to ID a "Strong" insole but with the low cut tongue. That lunar puts the zoom to shame!

Nice jacket NWT. I hate that logo with the border outline on it that's why it looks bigger. I'll have to get it when they go on sale on Eastbay like I did with the VI. They have that jacket in court purple on Eastbay.

Nice jacket NWT. I hate that logo with the border outline on it that's why it looks bigger. I'll have to get it when they go on sale on Eastbay like I did with the VI. They have that jacket in court purple on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Good to hear that. I got the same set up on ID coming. Can't wait now.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Good to hear that. I got the same set up on ID coming. Can't wait now.

I know its been discussed but whats the exact color of the green Nike laces you guys are buying seperately? I bought a pair of "neon" Nike laces. Will these match?

I know its been discussed but whats the exact color of the green Nike laces you guys are buying seperately? I bought a pair of "neon" Nike laces. Will these match?

Back
Top Bottom