Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Trying to get a gauge on supply/demand of the black Oregon PE's. Hypothetically, if you owned a pair, would you let them go for $650? Or would it take more?

Conversly, if you could pick up a DS pair for $650, would you? Would you go higher, or lower? Thanks for your opinions. This will be a big help to me in making a decision. I appreciate the help.
NO NO NO NO NO. I've seen pairs on eBay go for less than that. I wouldn't pay more than 400, maybe 450.

Thanks for the opinion. Very helpful. It will help me get a feeling on what I should do! Any other opinions?
I got my Super Bowl PE and Pro Bowl PE for less than that COMBINED. If the seller says that he can get 650 for those Oregons, tell him to try and then laugh at him when he hits you up in a few weeks trying to sell them for less.

I got my Super Bowl PE and Pro Bowl PE for less than that COMBINED. If the seller says that he can get 650 for those Oregons, tell him to try and then laugh at him when he hits you up in a few weeks trying to sell them for less.
You make a great point and you're living proof, so it means a lot. I guess I'm caught-up in thinking the Oregon PE's are just more rare than the Super Bowls or the Pro Bowls. This is just based on seeing fewer Oregon PEs make it on eBay compared to the Pro's and Super's. For me the rarity really determines the price. Although the detailing on these Oregon's is insane, so I really like that. Much more (better) detailing than the Super Bowls IMO. The Pro Bowls compare, but still don't quite measure up IMO.

I'm pretty much done with the ZR1's unless they release the silver/neons. I had no luck with the denims and I'm not feeling the ones dropping in Sept.

I hate that they are making these limited, ultimately it's a genius marketing scheme, flood the market with GR shoes, then start releasing limited CW's and build the hype so when people miss out, they cop the GR pairs because their interest has peaked. Honestly the Denims are decent and those rumored September release camo's are hideous IMO. Idk, just sucks that people that have been die hard fans of the shoe since the beginning can't cop because all these other people wanna buy just because the limited tag. If those denims were GR, nobody would give a **** about them except for the Brevis heads that have been in it since day one. 224 pairs sold those shoes, nothing more or less.

Last edited:
Joey I agree with you 100%, I hope Nike drop them again like they did the volts. Then all of these " new members" will be in here whining about how they aren't limited anymore. How is the feel of the material to those who have the denims ? IMO they look rather flimsy in the pics

Joey I agree with you 100%, I hope Nike drop them again like they did the volts. Then all of these " new members" will be in here whining about how they aren't limited anymore. How is the feel of the material to those who have the denims ? IMO they look rather flimsy in the pics

Exactly... The only reason most of these dudes copped or wanted too, is because they are limited. If they general releases the denims people wouldn't even look twice at them. IMO volts > denims any day. When the volts released, they were a must have for Revis collectors, but then people started realizing they were limited and the hype built on them too. I saw pairs on eBay for $260. Whatever tho, it's nothing new... Same story different sneaker.

I honestly wish they did more with the Pitt CW. that blue suede and gold would have been way sicker than denim. Even dark blue synthetic like the apples and firs have. It honestly didn't bother me a bit missing out on the denims, bothered me more that they made them limited...that honestly partly made me not wanna cop.

Just a tip for you guys, every other wear I scub the bottom of my ZR1's with soap, hot water and a small scub brush. I have worn my volts countless times and they look damn near dead stock... Just a tip for you guys that wanna keep your ZR1's icy...

in regards to the denim, i could care less about a number, i just wish i was able to grab. ZR1 are one of my favorite releases of the last year by far. comfy and look good

think i may grab the grey pair to train in. denims weren't really important to me. hows sizing on these? 

Back
Top Bottom