Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Saw these on IG. $345 is mehhhh...

I can get volts for $70 size 10 and 10.5 at a local store. Let me know ASAP cus they aren't gonna sit long. If you need references ask anyone on the thread about me or the store. PM me for info.

Anyone got leads on the all blacks for a reduced price? Found them at a few Nike Outlets, but they still want full price plus shipping. NDC is sold out of my size (11). I knew I should have jumped on them earlier when they still had my size. It's my fault for waiting I guess, but if anyone has a lead, please share! Thanks.

Anyone got leads on the all blacks for a reduced price? Found them at a few Nike Outlets, but they still want full price plus shipping. NDC is sold out of my size (11). I knew I should have jumped on them earlier when they still had my size. It's my fault for waiting I guess, but if anyone has a lead, please share! Thanks.
Check ebay. They have a bunch for like $90

Heres one for $90 shipped http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nike-A...49?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item232c5b3655

Last edited:
Jets Colorway available at North Carolina Nike Outlet for phone order for $59.99:

Smithfield Factory
1 (919) 989-6100
(555776-301)

I just ordered me a pair and they ship via fedex. Finally picked up the jets colorway at a killer price.

finally scooped up a pair of the "jets" colorway for $60 at a Nike outlet. was waiting for the markdown even from $100. worth every dollar. even for $100 or $130 this shoe is worth it. such a dope shoe. I want to get more colorways eventually

To add to that nc outlet,

Green revis' for anyone looking $60
Queenstown 410 827 4982
Woodbury 845 928 8838
Celebration 407 397 1979
Jersey gardens 908 629 9171

Thinking about pulling the trigger. Don't have a pair of revis', but I heard rave reviews for them. $60 + tax/shipping a good deal?

To add to that nc outlet,

Green revis' for anyone looking $60
Queenstown 410 827 4982
Woodbury 845 928 8838
Celebration 407 397 1979
Jersey gardens 908 629 9171

Thinking about pulling the trigger. Don't have a pair of revis', but I heard rave reviews for them. $60 + tax/shipping a good deal?

Are you seriously asking if that's a good deal ? Lets see a shoe that retails for 130.00 and its 60$ with tax and shipping depending on your location, you still will be under 100$

Your right, just wondering though. Probably pulling the trigger sometime soon, but how are the fitting on these? TTS, size down/up?

Your right, just wondering though. Probably pulling the trigger sometime soon, but how are the fitting on these? TTS, size down/up?

I know you are new, so I'm going to give you a hint use the search feature at the top of the page.
Either just go the outlet and try on a pair, the sz question was asked on the last page

$60 is probably the cheapest these will go. can't see these dropping to $40. so yes $60 is a great deal. I personally went 1/2 up from my true to size. these have an inner sock lining and made my true to size a tad snug so I went 1/2 size up and it fit perfect

$60 is probably the cheapest these will go. can't see these dropping to $40. so yes $60 is a great deal. I personally went 1/2 up from my true to size. these have an inner sock lining and made my true to size a tad snug so I went 1/2 size up and it fit perfect
word, thanks.

I don't think they are gonna release the silver and neon CW.

I keep saying this but I was told no more GR shoes. Only limited and PE...

I assumed he meant after the neon/silver but yeah, guess not. That makes me angry.

Looks at this dude with 4 Denims, like wtf how does that even happen?

has to be bots... or camped at mercer.

any word on a revis 2 since there won't be any more gr releases?

I heard mercer held the release because there was a huge line disturbance. As always, people say on riot status at mercer.

I heard rumors that samples where in production, but after the injury... who knows. They could hold it and wait until his return to see how he does. I'm sure they don't wanna spend millions on advertisement, production and design if he's not the same player as he was before.

I wonder who would get the next sig...

I really dislike the Calvin Johnson's. The sandy hook ones are okay, but IMO the rest are trash.

I heard mercer held the release because there was a huge line disturbance. As always, people say on riot status at mercer.

I heard rumors that samples where in production, but after the injury... who knows. They could hold it and wait until his return to see how he does. I'm sure they don't wanna spend millions on advertisement, production and design if he's not the same player as he was before.

I wonder who would get the next sig...

I really dislike the Calvin Johnson's. The sandy hook ones are okay, but IMO the rest are trash.
Saw this on Champs Sports' twitter, Adrian Peterson Nike Free 7.0 dropping 7/24.

Ehh.  Will try and cop since it's an Adrian Peterson shoe, but a Free sole just doesn't work as well if it's not a low top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom