Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

the peterson shoe is a PE not a signature!!!

much like the mccoy huaraches, jj watt trainers, jon jones trainers, megatron huaraches.

BNzcn9DCAAAINyy.jpg

I heard mercer held the release because there was a huge line disturbance. As always, people say on riot status at mercer.

I heard rumors that samples where in production, but after the injury... who knows. They could hold it and wait until his return to see how he does. I'm sure they don't wanna spend millions on advertisement, production and design if he's not the same player as he was before.

I wonder who would get the next sig...

I really dislike the Calvin Johnson's. The sandy hook ones are okay, but IMO the rest are trash.

Still on the hunt for megatron hua sheilds....sz11 btw :nthat:

These r beautiful

This "premium" materials pack is sick. I want to get them all. If i can get the snakeskins and leather/camos i will 100% go back and get the denims.

Nope friends and family only :smh:

I really hate what the revis line is right now... Theyre hitting outlets but if they dropped more limited stuff like those exclusives they could sell out :smh:

Last edited:
I can get volts for $70 size 10 and 10.5 at a local store. Let me know ASAP cus they aren't gonna sit long. If you need references ask anyone on the thread about me or the store. PM me for info.

Damnnn been looking for a sz 11 (below retail) in the Volts.

Nope friends and family only :smh:

I really hate what the revis line is right now... Theyre hitting outlets but if they dropped more limited stuff like those exclusives they could sell out :smh:

I hate that they do that, does not even need to be limited for these to sell out but then only "limited" sells nowadays lol. Would love to have more than two pairs of revis, these and neon I really dig.

im looking for the black / white / bright crimson cw for around $70.   if anybody comes across a Nike outlet in their findings pass that store along please.  thanks !

im looking for the black / white / bright crimson cw for around $70.   if anybody comes across a Nike outlet in their findings pass that store along please.  thanks !
I'm pretty sure in like the last week someone has posted several outlet locations that have those for like 59.99. search the thread.

if anyone's knows where to grab Volts or CG for below retail pm me

You can find them all over for under retail with minimal searching. Just takes a little effort, search the thread also. I can get a 10.5 volt for under retail, size 11 isn't that far off. You can go up or down in these pretty comfortably.

The Nike outlet store in Citadel (Los Angeles/Commerce) has these for $59.99. I just bought a pair last night. It seemed like they had a FSR.

Back
Top Bottom