Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Bruh you're my dude and all, but this Brevis thing is never going to catch on. :lol:

It's a sarcastic joke cus the dudes on the Roshe Run thread call one another "Broshe" lol

It's alright man, you're still my Brevis weather you wanna be or not lol u been here from the jump...

Lol, I know just messin with you fam.

So tempted to finally pull the trigger on Crimsons but I have a weird feeling they'll go lower or hit hash walls. Then again, with my OCD, I should cop soon before they rip off the damn box lid lol.

#ZoomRevis SC "#Talaria" PE

#ZoomRevis #YOTS (via @psyfonlabs #wdywt )

Last edited:
Lol, I know just messin with you fam.

So tempted to finally pull the trigger on Crimsons but I have a weird feeling they'll go lower or hit hash walls. Then again, with my OCD, I should cop soon before they rip off the damn box lid lol.

I'm the same exact way, OCD. I don't like it when my boxes have smushed corners, smh. that's nothing tho. I won't let my sock touch the ground before I put my shoes on, and I usually lint roll my socks before I put them on to prevent those little black fuzz balls from sticking to the liner, lol. I'm aware that I'm crazy...

what did they do the the sole?

They didn't do anything to the sole, those aren't the ZR1's. look at the picture again. Had me for a second too.

I'm the same exact way, OCD. I don't like it when my boxes have smushed corners, smh. that's nothing tho. I won't let my sock touch the ground before I put my shoes on, and I usually lint roll my socks before I put them on to prevent those little black fuzz balls from sticking to the liner, lol. I'm aware that I'm crazy....

Glad im not the only one :nthat:

sigh. Looking like the only way to get the SC x Revis is either to win a pair or pay a ridiculous price for them

No offense. but carry on,.

Buy some GRs at outlets, which carry the same internal technology, and move on with the next release.

Unless you have X amount of money to spend on some internet based pricing model, why care?

The $60 outlet pickups I got are well worth the price.. To be honest, they aren't worth much more than that, rare or not. Just as a base model, I'd top these out at $85 bucks. To pay in the hundreds + seems way out the realm of what's realistic..... Then again nothing is sane in this sneaker 'game' anymore.

Last edited:
I had no problem paying $130 for these shoes. Sure it's great to get them for less now, but I believe they are worth it. Just a great durable, comfortable shoe.

These top out at $85?

Outside of some runners and signature basketball shoes, no current Nike shoe offers what this shoe does for the price. The fact that people have slept on these and were able to cop well below MSRP is a gift. I would have zero issue paying retail for any of them. You can't beat the comfort and lockdown.

i'm hoping the 3ms start hitting outlets soon. I think im gonna swing my this weekend and get the firs for $60 if they still have them.

Was in Sports Zone and they are discounting them now as well.
They had the all blacks and the all grey for $80.
They also had the black/red pair for $70.

One of my friends in Richmond said that Shoe City down there has them for $59 as well.

I might have to grab the black/red pair since he is on my Bucs now. Hoping he has a somewhat decent bounce-back season.

$39.00 Jesus... I'm probably gonna triple up. It's a shame seeing these shoes at this price. You know this is only gonna mean less production and CW's for the ZR2.

These top out at $85?

Outside of some runners and signature basketball shoes, no current Nike shoe offers what this shoe does for the price. The fact that people have slept on these and were able to cop well below MSRP is a gift. I would have zero issue paying retail for any of them. You can't beat the comfort and lockdown.

QFT. Took the words out of my mouth.

i'm hoping the 3ms start hitting outlets soon. I think im gonna swing my this weekend and get the firs for $60 if they still have them.

I wish I waited to double up on my pairs, kicking myself now... I got all my personal pairs for under retail tho so it wasn't too bad. I was able to get them from around 100, between champs points or discounts etc. One pair I got half off, which was cool. Still should have waited tho, I honestly didn't think they would produce the amount they did. I also didn't expect people to sleep on them like they have been.

Was in Sports Zone and they are discounting them now as well.
They had the all blacks and the all grey for $80.
They also had the black/red pair for $70.

One of my friends in Richmond said that Shoe City down there has them for $59 as well.

I might have to grab the black/red pair since he is on my Bucs now. Hoping he has a somewhat decent bounce-back season.

Have fun wearing "BIG APPLE" kicks repping NY with them joints on... lol I'm just salty.

$39.00 Jesus... I'm probably gonna triple up. It's a shame seeing these shoes at this price. You know this is only gonna mean less production and CW's for the ZR2.

QFT. Took the words out of my mouth.
I wish I waited to double up on my pairs, kicking myself now... I got all my personal pairs for under retail tho so it wasn't too bad. I was able to get them from around 100, between champs points or discounts etc. One pair I got half off, which was cool. Still should have waited tho, I honestly didn't think they would produce the amount they did. I also didn't expect people to sleep on them like they have been.
Have fun wearing "BIG APPLE" kicks repping NY with them joints on... lol I'm just salty.

Haha, good point about them being "BIG APPLES". As long as they don't have NY on them, it won't be as bad, but I still would know :rolleyes :smh:
Are you salty at the discounted prices or are you a Jets fan? :lol:

No offense. but carry on,.

Buy some GRs at outlets, which carry the same internal technology, and move on with the next release.

Unless you have X amount of money to spend on some internet based pricing model, why care?

The $60 outlet pickups I got are well worth the price.. To be honest, they aren't worth much more than that, rare or not. Just as a base model, I'd top these out at $85 bucks. To pay in the hundreds + seems way out the realm of what's realistic..... Then again nothing is sane in this sneaker 'game' anymore.
I loved that colorway. But like you said, carry on is all I can do. I already have 2 of the GR pairs. Just gonna cop some of the other releases at some point. I just wanted the 'Tennis Ball' pair.

remember me and john geiger getting into it on
instagram because I commented on how all
the nice CW's weren't going to be released
laugh.gif

seems as though I was right
mean.gif
laugh.gif

this shoe had so much more potential
with the CW's that didn't release. Whats
the point of making all these dope CW's
just to not release them? just dumb
just my opinion though.
It's just like with the Lebron 7s and 8s. Those tennisballs are the hardest c/w i've seen in awhile for a new shoe. 

They should put these in NikeID prolly the closest I'll get to tennisballs. 

Last edited:
Haha, good point about them being "BIG APPLES". As long as they don't have NY on them, it won't be as bad, but I still would know :rolleyes :smh:
Are you salty at the discounted prices or are you a Jets fan? :lol:

Yeah I am. From NY, still a Revis fan tho. But salty about the trade, def.

It's just like with the Lebron 7s and 8s. Those tennisballs are the hardest c/w i've seen in awhile for a new shoe. 

They should put these in NikeID prolly the closest I'll get to tennisballs. 

I honestly don't care for the tennis balls, that's exactly what they look like... Freaking tennis balls on your feet, lol.

Back
Top Bottom