Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I must say aside from the whole collab aspect that Colorblocking and premium materials make me like it a lot as well as the detailing

#ZoomRevis @************* version
via @johngeiger_ & DJ ClarkKent

http://instagram.com/abt_lrj23/

NYC

YOTS

yeah awesome none of us will ever rock em for under $500... smh

Just release the damn shoes you design, specially the DOPE ones like that.

Revis has a LeBron complex with his shoe. Keep all the good stuff and release the crap for the most part to the masses. Clark Kent fueling the hype by posting pairs that will never release.

that tennisball pair is a ************* exclusive? the logo looks weird in red. but man the material and signature looks dope
i might actually know a shop in DC that im pretty sure gets SC colabs... or atleast it said they do on the SC site. ill watch their twitter

I picked up the Jets colorway in the outlets for $70 shipped.
I'm a cowboys fan and I was feeling the fighting Irish.

Not sure If I'm gonna rock them tied up or loosey goosey tomorrow.

$280 for 9.5 denims isn't horrible... I would hit him up quick, they won't last.

@itstheshoes718

Last edited:
JoeyD12 thanks for all you do in this thread and the offer. Forgot about this thread and just ended up copping Volts off NDC for below retail.

Anyone used stepbystep before? Trashed my last pair of CG Revis and thinking bout pulling the trigger on 2nd pair

JoeyD12 thanks for all you do in this thread and the offer. Forgot about this thread and just ended up copping Volts off NDC for below retail.

Just trying to look out for my fellow Brevis heads lol like a NTer should!

Anyone used stepbystep before? Trashed my last pair of CG Revis and thinking bout pulling the trigger on 2nd pair

Step by step is mega legit, got my black toes from them. Super good communication and service. I would highly recommend and buy from them again anytime.

Step by step is mega legit, got my black toes from them. Super good communication and service. I would highly recommend and buy from them again anytime.

Thanks, gonna pull the trigger on them

remember me and john geiger getting into it on
instagram because I commented on how all
the nice CW's weren't going to be released :lol:
seems as though I was right :smh: :lol:
this shoe had so much more potential
with the CW's that didn't release. Whats
the point of making all these dope CW's
just to not release them? just dumb
just my opinion though.

Bruh you're my dude and all, but this Brevis thing is never going to catch on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom