Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

HOLY **** here we go....
being that this shoe is $130 retail instead of $250 it's easy and smart for people that got it like that to cop multiple pairs, specially if you got love for the shoe...Best way to describe the ZR1 is like a "Cult Classic Movie" Not the whole world knows about it, but that people that do are obsessed with it. Idk if that makes sense to you or not, lol it does to me, so I went with it. I agree there is NOTHING wrong with saving money, that's the point of this thread as well. people getting the best deal. That's not what I meant. I meant IMO they are totally worth the $130 because of the quality, it's not about the hype on the shoe that creates the value- hence it doesn't matter if they sit on not. These sell out on NDC in 10 min, they just restock. Alot of colorways have sold out completely and left people without, searching smaller online retailers for pairs and doing stock locates. Some CW's sit, most don't. Try being finding bigger than a size 12 and talk about "these sit on NDC". The Volts selling out like they did and being limited has left a ****** taste in every ones mouth, and has made everyone real paranoid about these CW releases, they don't wanna be left out on the next colorway, like they were on the volts - and I don't blame them, specially if your trying to cop every CW like I am. Ultimately, after sole collector releases a limited pair, the hype on these will grow- IMO where it should be, because these are a superior shoe to many...and it's not gonna be so easy to cop pairs like it has been...hopefully not, but that's usually the case so enjoy it while you can. Lastly, to each their own...This shoe is a huge priority to me, and I don't care what sells in my neighborhood, I'm copping NDC 8AM release day or I'm gonna have them ******* early like most pairs I've gotten. lol But I understand where your coming from, it was more of a general statement I wasn't trying to single you out. my bad if it seemed that way.
The silver and Neons will sell like FIRE because people want them because they LOOK like the PE and because the strap is 3M...watch and see. I've had NUMEROUS people asking me when they are gonna drop...people thirsty for these already man.
On point in the first and second paragraph, then crashes and BURNS and ruins the whole post because of once sentence, lol.:rofl: I agree that would be a sick CW tho for the Nets.

NO they are two DIFFERENT shoes: One is Royal Blue the other is Ice blue GIEGER CONFIRMED LAST NIGHT ON MY INSTAGRAM THAT THE ICE BLUE WILL NOT HAVE A GUM SOLE. I honestly wasn't to hyped about the gum sole anyway, Idk why they put it on there to begin with. At first I thought it was fire, but then I started liking it less and less, the Ice blue and gum...Idk Black and gum, now we're talking. I don't know what kind of sole they are going with, he didn't say or reply yet. I'll let you know when I do. AND LOOK AT THOSE SILVER and NEON, Your telling me they aren't gonna sell like FIRE! 3M strap! I can't WAIT for those ******* to drop...

thanks for the SO! glad you find the info helpful...
lmao, I love this post. I feel the same way, I don't care what people around me have on their feet, when I walk in the town or go to the barber people stay sweating my shoes "where you get them at" "what kinda shoes are they" "where can I cop a pair" I'm glad that every other dude doesn't have these on their feet. IMO these **** HARD on air maxes, speed turfs, diamond turfs, **** shox and every other nike trainer...the low cut, strap...durability and these look SOOOOO clean with shorts unlaced and un-strapped.:smokin Can't wait to rock my summer pairs...flying to AZ tomorrow and I'm sitting wondering what pairs to bring with or not...lol
Better not be directed at me! lol I'm playin tho...:lol:  It's the same thing with the Crimsons, dudes be calling them the "Breds". People calling the black/anthracites the "Blackouts". It's just the easiest way to describe them were everyone knows what you mean...I've been calling them the silver neons tho. Sometimes that stuff gets on my nerves too, but then I just let it go. I'm an Oregon collector as well- I have mad O jerseys, hats, t shirts Oregon jerseys are FIRE. I saw an Oregon helmet in champs yardline and tried to buy it but they weren't having it! lol I have a Jets Helmet tho...I think it's sick that Oregon uses the Volt/Neon...I see tho how collectors get mad cus the original school colors are yellow and green, I suppose. I disagree with these not selling. I think they are gonna sell MORE because they look like the PE and people will want them because of that, if anything the cost of the PE will drop because the colorway is a GR. So if people don't wanna spend the money, they'll say...well I'll just cop the GR shoe, it looks almost the same. idk, that's just my opinion.

those unc revis joints will be robo-copped. very happy they're doing away with the gum sole...doesn't look right at all! Hoping it's a blue sole and not a clear sole though....clear soles are so hard to maintain and prevent from yellowing!!

ice blue, royals, whites, nets, knicks and the oregon CWs will be copped... busy summer for this shoe, still hoping for a PITT cw as it could look REAL nice

@joeyD you know the friendly rivalry keeps things interesting

that YOTS cw completely throws out my opinion of the ZR being a "simple" shoe with big appeal

with every cw nike drops it's another TD, or in this case maybe PICK-6 would be better to use :smokin

I just want to give a shout out to JoeyD12 for bringing serious info to this thread and helping us out, much appreciated :smokin

@joeyD you know the friendly rivalry keeps things interesting

that YOTS cw completely throws out my opinion of the ZR being a "simple" shoe with big appeal

with every cw nike drops it's another TD, or in this case maybe PICK-6 would be better to use :smokin

I zoomed in and played with the resolution and shading, even the Toebox and strap has snakeskin on it...that Coloway is SO dope...unbelieveable that they went there with it. Glad they did tho, u KNOW the hype on these are going through the ROOF. And after this Sole Collector edition drops it's gonna be even harder to cop. Big Apples **** hard on those new crimsons....I gotta see a closer photo of them, idk why they took such bad res. photos. and I'm not gonna lie I reallllllly dislike that logo...I don't even know what it means. I see a two in there...I thought maybe it was a 24 or a ZR. Horrible...the old Revis Island 24 logo is WAY sicker, idk why they gotta **** with a good thing. Anybody know wtf that even means? lol

I just want to give a shout out to JoeyD12 for bringing serious info to this thread and helping us out, much appreciated :smokin

Thanks for the SO, always good to hear it's helpful.

I zoomed in and played with the resolution and shading, even the Toebox and strap has snakeskin on it...that Coloway is SO dope...unbelieveable that they went there with it. Glad they did tho, u KNOW the hype on these are going through the ROOF. And after this Sole Collector edition drops it's gonna be even harder to cop. Big Apples **** hard on those new crimsons....I gotta see a closer photo of them, idk why they took such bad res. photos. and I'm not gonna lie I reallllllly dislike that logo...I don't even know what it means. I see a two in there...I thought maybe it was a 24 or a ZR. Horrible...the old Revis Island 24 logo is WAY sicker, idk why they gotta **** with a good thing. Anybody know wtf that even means? lol

i agree, the basic palm tree logo was both easily identifiable with him and gets the point across

with the new logo you can definitely make out the "24" and "ri" for revis island

i assume that giant dot is supposed to be associated with an island

would really like when Nike starts releasing his line of clothing we get the exact explanation of this logo and the reason for the change. i really think the previous logo was more marketable, could have just tweaked it if they wanted to but kept the basic idea

Last edited:
im glad a signature trainer is back on the map....always been a fan of them... deions...griffs..bo's..etc now revis's yessir 

i agree, the basic palm tree logo was both easily identifiable with him and gets the point across

with the new logo you can definitely make out the "24" and "ri" for revis island

i assume that giant dot is supposed to be associated with an island

would really like when Nike starts releasing his line of clothing we get the exact explanation of this logo and the reason for the change. i really think the previous logo was more marketable, could have just tweaked it if they wanted to but kept the basic idea

I noticed the 24 a little after I posted that...now I just saw the r I. I hate it lol, so confusing you can't even see it...********. Straight Trash, leave it to nike to **** up a good thing.

That's a sick ******g logo...limited edition glowing shirt I got at the initial Fir revis release.

Dont hold your breath on those Diamon...I mean YOTS Zoom Revis', more than likely will be a PE along with the leather/camo.

I can't believe how overlooked this shoe is. Every time I rock it I get several people asking me what they are.

Also look out for these to hit Nike iD very soon, I know there was plans to do it when they first dropped but it got pushed back and is expected to happen in the spring.

Dont hold your breath on those Diamon...I mean YOTS Zoom Revis', more than likely will be a PE along with the leather/camo.

I can't believe how overlooked this shoe is. Every time I rock it I get several people asking me what they are.

Also look out for these to hit Nike iD very soon, I know there was plans to do it when they first dropped but it got pushed back and is expected to happen in the spring.

spring football new nike football gear releases

spring would be a perfect time for these to hit Nike iD

im gonna be broke

just give us a Gold or gum option and its a over 8)

Last edited:
i just saw the cool greys at jimmy jazz store for 69.99 for those who want those

Last edited:
"Tiffany revis" abt to blow...lol, Other 1 look like 49ers colors...hhmmm
nerd.gif

He very may well be a 49 come trade deadline, they have the picks to trade for him after the Alex smith trade. 49ers are gonna me SERIOUS next year with all the talent they are going to acquire this offseason. 13-14 high round draft picks or some **** like that I heard.

If the pair revis is holding in that new pic is solar red then i will pass big apples easy for them.

I think the Apples are ten times sicker than those...plus the white midsole on the heel is a ***** to keep clean.

If Revis is coming to town and we're getting pretty decent draft numbers, then damm :smokin

Still feel bad for Smith, though.~

IMO, this new Zoom Revis is one of the nicest, most creative new releases from nike in a LONG time.  Really attractive silhouette, I think.

Just saying I HATE THE REST OF NT...this is the ONLY thread where people don't suck fat ***** all day...

I just wanna say thanks to everyone In here for being epically ******g awesome.

your all cool *** good people....

**** The rest of NT, I give up.

Hey JoeyD whats your favorite cw so far? Mine has been the big apples then volts. Looking forward to ID will be making my net Yeezys cw if they have the option ready nay even make a few of them.

Just saying I HATE THE REST OF NT...this is the ONLY thread where people don't suck fat ***** all day...

I just wanna say thanks to everyone In here for being epically ******g awesome.

your all cool *** good people....

**** The rest of NT, I give up.
haha, thanks bro!

Back
Top Bottom