:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Nike. Unfortunately we're unable to ship your order by 3/14/12. We will ship it on or before 4/13/12. The good news is, in most cases, products ship much earlier than this date. We'll be sure to get yours to you as soon as possible.

wow thx nike!

I wouldn't worry to much. I forgot if it was this page or the last page but I got the exact same email yesterday and got my shipping conf with tracking number today. Someone else said they got the same email and an hour later they got tracking info. My pair should be in Monday by end of day.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Those look insanely good. Even better than I thought they'd come out. Interested to see the "reverse" joints you have on the way.

Thanks bro. Those Xmas flips should be ready in 2-3 weeks. I got a foam pair in mind as well now. But I'm gonna hold off on them till I see pics of the Elite's.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Those SF Giants ones are nice..Thinking about doing a Yankee ID

Yeah just pulled the trigger on a Oakland a's away pair late last night after seeing his giants pair. Had a 10% off coupon as well that Nike allowed me to use on them. I was going for the foams Friday but after I made the id's I had a quick change of heart. Only bad thing is they came out looking a lot Oregon ducks cw. Oh well. Wish I would of ordered them sooner so they would of been here by opening night.

wish the color options were better
frown.gif

some nice stuff in here tho

^^^Nike offers enough options on these to make something happen. You just have to put in your half to make these work. You can't expect Nike to hand over options on a silver platter. Otherwise there would be no point in releasing GR pairs.

That "foam" pair isn't bad at all. That green outline of the swoosh fits perfect. Dunkman is great but if it had that green outline it would of been even better

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Nike. Unfortunately we're unable to ship your order by 3/14/12. We will ship it on or before 4/13/12. The good news is, in most cases, products ship much earlier than this date. We'll be sure to get yours to you as soon as possible.

wow thx nike!

I wouldn't worry to much. I forgot if it was this page or the last page but I got the exact same email yesterday and got my shipping conf with tracking number today. Someone else said they got the same email and an hour later they got tracking info. My pair should be in Monday by end of day.
lol same thing just happened friday morning they should be hear im stoked cant wait to show yall how the id went

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Dear Customer,

wow thx nike!

lol same thing just happened friday morning they should be hear im stoked cant wait to show yall how the id went

Glad the mix up worked itself out. Friday too. I wish. I'll have to wait until Monday for my pair to come in. I just ordered some non foam id's as well. This waiting is bad.

After seeing those pics of the Elites I decided to pull the trigger on a foam ID. I went with that 112 inspired pair that was posted on here a few pages back. Just made some minor changes to them.

Btw, I returned that Heat colorway ID due to some minor defects. I'm going to have to reorder them again.
ohwell.gif

IMG%5D
IMG%5D

Got These Joints Today.Foam is not foam like everyone has mentioned which is why im glad i chose black on black cause the look blends with the shoe. The swoosh is actually orange but its 3m and the flash makes it appear white. The clear sole is dope and now that everyone is aware that the foam option is mad soft,id say as long as u dig the look,go ahead and id a pair.

Nice pair. Similar to dudes giants pair but the speckle and clear sole make it real nice. How did you get a 3m swoosh. That's nice. I hope the 3m swoosh is standard.

Hear are my customs love the shoes the foam is super ishhhy though and im a lil upset their is no padding between the foam and the inside liner its kinda weird but the shoe came out awesome beside that My first ID ever and now im addicted

Back
Top Bottom