:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by m20xr

How did you get speckled sole with the mesh option?

I PS'd the specks on the image. Battleground will be doing taking care of that though.

NIKE ID is really starting to piss me off.. 
grin.gif

First they pull a fast one and use fake foamposite on the LeBrons Foamposite IDs that everyone ordered. I just got my second pair of ID'ed lebrons in the mail today and they managed to misprint the personalized tongue ID 
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Here's my Penny LeBron IDs, (Which would of been 100Xs better with REAL foamposite 
eyes.gif
 )

image upload

Now on the personalized tongue ID I stated I wanted it to say: K1NG PENNY 

free image hosting

But when they arrived today they messed up and put KING* instead of K1NG with a #1... (Penny's Jersey #) 
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

adult image hosting

These were a gift for my friend, and unfortunately I'm going to be sending them back and getting a refund. My boy was already pissed about Nike pulling that BS with the fake foamposite, he was still gonna keep them, but now hes just had it and does'nt even want them now because the factory messed up the personalized ID on the tongue. what a headache. I think I'm gonna take a break from IDing Nikes for a while. This LeBron Foamposite ID mess really got me feeling cheated after spending a lot of $$$ on LeBron IDs and the other dozen or so Nikes I've ID'ed over the years. Makes me question why I'm giving Nike all this $$$

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

you really mad about the 1 thing tho???

Uhh. YEAH! paid a LOT of $$$. I kind of expect to get my shoes made the right way.. 
eyes.gif

Now I got to go thru Nike's return process and if I wanted my shoes made again and fixed i have to wait another month+ (These were a gift). 

You wouldn't be mad if you spent $230 on some custom shoes, waited over a month, get them and they messed up on them?! jw..

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by gentry187

Well here they are. No clear soles, no speckles, no gimmicks. I just went with a simple colorway on this one. I think the outcome was
pimp.gif

Go Heat!
tongue.gif
Gentry is that orange on the inner sock liner?
I love these

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the atlantic cw is nice. i agree it would probably look better with the grey swoosh.

Yeah, I suggested that to my friend before he had me pull the trigger, also white laces; but he liked these better. Only grey is Lebron's signature stitched on the tongue.. Deff needs more though. 

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Uhh. YEAH! paid a LOT of $$$. I kind of expect to get my shoes made the right way.. 
eyes.gif

Now I got to go thru Nike's return process and if I wanted my shoes made again and fixed i have to wait another month+ (These were a gift). 

You wouldn't be mad if you spent $230 on some custom shoes, waited over a month, get them and they messed up on them?! jw..
my Kobe IDs came out great IMO, but had glue stains all around the swoosh on both shoes. Really pissed me off, now I have to wait on the return process, but I wont be ordering again... I waited 48 days to get that crap. IDs are poor build quality with outrageous prices...

eyes.gif

if there was an error on the ID, you will get the replacement within 2 weeks. that's what happened to me before.
the only thing i can think of is, the order was sent to the factory in a different font. some fonts show the number 1 differently.  

either that, or, maybe the number 1 is supposed to look like that? 

Originally Posted by al3x89

eyes.gif

if there was an error on the ID, you will get the replacement within 2 weeks. that's what happened to me before.
the only thing i can think of is, the order was sent to the factory in a different font. some fonts show the number 1 differently.  

either that, or, maybe the number 1 is supposed to look like that? 

Appreciate your response. I know the human error may seem minor, but atleast there's good news that I shouldn't have to wait nearly as long to get the corrected pair in the mail.  Thanks!

Someone PLEASE post good clear pictures of the Varsity Red overlay. I want to see a real ID with this overlay color. I searched google but nothing good is shown.

eyes.gif

The foam...understandable The k1ng/king thing...no, I wouldn't be mad

Back
Top Bottom