Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

We really need this for baseball next season. :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMYANKEES

^ Please pardon my ignorance, but where the heck are the freaking win Cities?

I'm guessing Minnesota (Twins?).
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

ebayhustler76@hotmail.com
VANCOUVER, CANADA

Very Very interested. You need some Canadian Repersentation. Big Country Reeves.
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
^ Please pardon my ignorance, but where the heck are the freaking win Cities?

I'm guessing Minnesota (Twins?).
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Slots are still available, but if you don't provide a location we'll just put you in whatever reason has empty spaces when we're ready to send out the final wave of invites.

Just a reminder that the NT League entitled "Sports and Training" has it's live online draft today, Thursday October 11th, at 9:00PM. See you all there.

Here's the list of teams and managers in case anyone forgot:

DoubleJs alumnihall15&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Elites &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp limelightn5mics&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
LOS WARRIORS &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp aolguin15&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
McRoberts is a bum &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp fly_32w&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Phenomenon &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp koreapeekay&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Pregunta &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp mttho&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Rebels &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp jerysingh&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Respect21 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp resp3ct21&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
The 40-Year Old Oden &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Chris C *&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
baDboyf0life420 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp notorious_big_mio&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Please note the following:

hotshots24
jsf22003@yahoo.com
*no location named*

MJRM2384
Brian10987@aol.com
*no location named*

jay y kay
imblue87@hotmail.com
*no location named*

armanzaballa
armanzaballa@gmail.com
*no location named*

DJanoano
thrillah_of_manila@yahoo.com
*no location named*

Stringer Bell 32
alejandrosalgado1123@gmail.com
*no location named*

qball23
quangsta2000@gmail.com
*no location named*

Like Method Man has said (more than once), if we don't get your location, then we'll just throw you in whatever league needs more people to balance things out.

So if you're from SoCal and you want to be in the division with all your SoCal NTers, but you didn't give us a location, you might end up in the International Division or something.

If your name is up above, please do NOT just go back and edit your previous reply. Make a new reply with both your e-mail AND location. Thanks.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Oh heck.

Further proving the infinite depths of my superior intellect.
nerd.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42

It should be known that I am Jersey's greatest fantasy basketball player ever!*

*self-proclaimed
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Have the invites gotten sent out for the norcal sacrmento region yet. I applied a while ago and still haven't gotten an invite.
Team Oakland Athletics

I remember the days when you could walk into J.C. Penny's and pick up Jay's. Man I wish those days were still around.

^ I don't think so.
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom