Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

We have 11 teams in NikeTalk's Pacific Division so far.
TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Hope I'm not late,
356.jpg
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

Am i too late? E-mail is Hourockets23@aol.com

Located in Florida
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

ey meth, i havent got an email yet & i posted on the page 7..
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Ok thanks, I'm signed up.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

err......if emails were sent out, i didnt get one X_X
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^ Meth meant that he sent the e-mails out for the division he's running. He didn't mean that he sent all the e-mails out to everyone that has applied, because he's not doing that. Most likely, the person running the division you fall under hasn't sent the invites out yet.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^
I was getting worried too, I chimed in on page two and still haven't heard anything. It's cool, I'm a patient man. :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Hey, if there are any spots, I'll join. Is it a Yahoo league or an independent site?

E-mail me at rockets34life@gmail.com.

Thanks and GO ROCKETS!
<--- Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon - One of the great all-time NBA centers

Quote:
I haven't seen an invite for the SE Division either..

So, if you apply for my division beyond this point, just be patient. You'll DEFINITELY get placed and priority will be on placing you in the Southeast if at all possible, but we need to make sure the leagues are balanced or this won't work.

When is the draft for this and am i in it for the NY region cause i signed up
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

No invites have been sent for some divisions yet, including the international division. Reason being: there hasn't been enough interest yet for us to create that division. If we can't get at least 15 in a division, we may break that group up and distribute them to other leagues. So, you may be invited to join a league other than "international" if we don't get enough applications.

This doesn't work if we don't have an equal number of teams per league, so distribution is important. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is the first year and we hope that, in the future, it'll be easier for us to fill each division.

Back
Top Bottom