OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

whats all this talk about infrared's being picked up on the 50%. got to the counter with diamond turfs and 90's and was told they were both no good. what gives?

whats all this talk about infrared's being picked up on the 50%. got to the counter with diamond turfs and 90's and was told they were both no good. what gives?

Kicks for my little guy.
02025d5e22bec959f317de1e7c00e4eb345a791.jpg

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

it's been 8 years since i've back home.
I feel you on that man. I left GUAM in 2002 and havent been back since. I must admit, I've gotten some GREAT GEMS sent to me (Altitudes, Flints, Laser iv's,  & Yeezys).
HAFA ADAI all day

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

it's been 8 years since i've back home.
I feel you on that man. I left GUAM in 2002 and havent been back since. I must admit, I've gotten some GREAT GEMS sent to me (Altitudes, Flints, Laser iv's,  & Yeezys).
HAFA ADAI all day

Pick ups from my day in Chicago(minus the Jersey) 2 Leaders shirts, and a Kobe Black Mamba Champions shirt. Also my Black Pack Brazil Jersey came in today too. It was my first time in Leaders, and gotta say they're some cool %!$ people in there. Store is nice and they hooked me up when i told em i came from Japan to check the store out before i went to afghanistan. deff gonna go back when i get back from the sandbox next year.

38839_446791327441_579372441_5981232_544457_n.jpg

Pick ups from my day in Chicago(minus the Jersey) 2 Leaders shirts, and a Kobe Black Mamba Champions shirt. Also my Black Pack Brazil Jersey came in today too. It was my first time in Leaders, and gotta say they're some cool %!$ people in there. Store is nice and they hooked me up when i told em i came from Japan to check the store out before i went to afghanistan. deff gonna go back when i get back from the sandbox next year.

38839_446791327441_579372441_5981232_544457_n.jpg

those air trainer's on the last page.
pimp.gif
. one of the few that i actually want.

those air trainer's on the last page.
pimp.gif
. one of the few that i actually want.

Back
Top Bottom