OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Picked this up today, on sale...One of my favorite United Jerseys along with the Black/Red 08/09 3rd jersey.

37247_436255017441_579372441_5704364_763405_n.jpg

also this came in the mail today, real fast shipping from World Soccer Shop

Picked this up today, on sale...One of my favorite United Jerseys along with the Black/Red 08/09 3rd jersey.

37247_436255017441_579372441_5704364_763405_n.jpg

also this came in the mail today, real fast shipping from World Soccer Shop

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Nice pickups NT!

Okay........which one of you punks scooped all 10 pairs of Gloves from that seller?
indifferent.gif

Is this considered pic quoting? I felt the same way......Even though we both have pairs.
laugh.gif
  Still was ^^^^^^

That's OK.  Saved me from an impulse.  I ninja'd some 'blue-suede-shoes' so I can't complain.  Can't wait.
laugh.gif
This is true, my pair is far from fresh though. And not like I needed to drop the money, but still....  

Blue suede you say.........
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
 to the both of you.  
laugh.gif

I never had these and didn't even know about the auction till just now.  Not that I woulda had a shot at them I suppose.  I really do wonder what kind of deal ended up going down.  Oh well 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Nice pickups NT!

Okay........which one of you punks scooped all 10 pairs of Gloves from that seller?
indifferent.gif

Is this considered pic quoting? I felt the same way......Even though we both have pairs.
laugh.gif
  Still was ^^^^^^

That's OK.  Saved me from an impulse.  I ninja'd some 'blue-suede-shoes' so I can't complain.  Can't wait.
laugh.gif
This is true, my pair is far from fresh though. And not like I needed to drop the money, but still....  

Blue suede you say.........
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
 to the both of you.  
laugh.gif

I never had these and didn't even know about the auction till just now.  Not that I woulda had a shot at them I suppose.  I really do wonder what kind of deal ended up going down.  Oh well 
ohwell.gif

^^Wrong thread guy.

The LeBron lows are growing on me, but I don't know if I can bring myself to buying them.

^^Wrong thread guy.

The LeBron lows are growing on me, but I don't know if I can bring myself to buying them.

Back
Top Bottom