OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

battleground: patta tz
pimp.gif

A lot of air maxes these last couple of pages, nice!  AM's for me too.  Already stepped in gum
frown.gif

14pfnt.jpg

A lot of air maxes these last couple of pages, nice!  AM's for me too.  Already stepped in gum
frown.gif

14pfnt.jpg

Here's my non-nike contribution.

@ Som Bar 7.16.10 to see Freddie Joachim and Yusai spin. Red Bull EmSee Battle, and Osha Thai with the Organology/Mellow Orange crew with friends.
Cardigan: American Apparel Shag Fleece Rib Cardigan in Salt & Pepper
Tank: Forever 21 African print tank
Scarf: Circle Scarf made by me
Leggings: American Apparel high waist black leggings
Boots: Aldo studded strap black heels
ab21475e76863e925126345c3db8f68d1c03c6.jpg

7.24.10 @ Atmosphere SF to see Miguel Jontel perform
Dress: Runched kimono jersey dress
Boots: bonnibel high boots
af114f5b7681392cbdb30320eaa9dade09a1df.jpg

Here's my non-nike contribution.

@ Som Bar 7.16.10 to see Freddie Joachim and Yusai spin. Red Bull EmSee Battle, and Osha Thai with the Organology/Mellow Orange crew with friends.
Cardigan: American Apparel Shag Fleece Rib Cardigan in Salt & Pepper
Tank: Forever 21 African print tank
Scarf: Circle Scarf made by me
Leggings: American Apparel high waist black leggings
Boots: Aldo studded strap black heels
ab21475e76863e925126345c3db8f68d1c03c6.jpg

7.24.10 @ Atmosphere SF to see Miguel Jontel perform
Dress: Runched kimono jersey dress
Boots: bonnibel high boots
af114f5b7681392cbdb30320eaa9dade09a1df.jpg

^Cute

As for myself... Copper AM1s to go to SF and revisit a portion of the Marathon course, and check out some of the sneaker spots I haven't been to in long time...
285e6c.jpg

^Cute

As for myself... Copper AM1s to go to SF and revisit a portion of the Marathon course, and check out some of the sneaker spots I haven't been to in long time...
285e6c.jpg

thats a first for me. first time i see a girl post without some innuendo-laced comments being made. GJ NT hahaha!

anyway, dope fits all. and glad to see Idolkicks post another sickfit. heat for days!

thats a first for me. first time i see a girl post without some innuendo-laced comments being made. GJ NT hahaha!

anyway, dope fits all. and glad to see Idolkicks post another sickfit. heat for days!

Back
Top Bottom